CHAPTER 10

Y/N POV

"Oh no! I forgot to tell you that our parents along with your brother is coming!" Lisa said while panicking and wearing her clothes. I slapped her arm and she groaned in pain. "What was that for!?!" She asked while rubbing her arm where I slapped. "If you already knew that our parents are coming than you should not start this. Turning me on like this and then leaving in the middle of it, I am so not enjoying it!" I said glaring at her. "Do you think I am enjoying it. My dick has became hard as rock and even a blind person can see this big bulge in my pant! I am sure they will notice it!" She said wearing her shirt. I laughed when I saw a clearly visible bulge. "It's not funny!" She said angrily. "This is your punishment for not telling me about their arrival and for leaving me in between our sex!" I said and started wearing my clothes, I didn't find my bra so I took a new one from my wardrobe. "Hurry up Lisa! They're waiting!" I said when the bell rang for the nth time. She quickly pecked my lips and ran downstairs to open the door. I blushed and followed her.

"Hi mom! Hi dad!" I said and hugged both of them. "Already forgot your oppa?" Kookie oppa said while pouting. I quickly hugged him and Lisa's parents too. Jennie, Rosé and Jisoo unnie also came. I shook my hand with Rose and hugged the two. Our parents went inside as we were still standing there talking and laughing. "Y/n what is this on your neck?" Jisoo unnie asked while smirking. "O-Oh it's j-just a m-mosquito b-bite!" I stuttered and they all eyed me suspiciously. I elbowed Lisa when I saw her laughing quietly. "C-Come let's go i-inside!" I said and we went to the living room.

"Oops! Y/n you left something here!" Jennie said while holding my bra in her hand. Lisa you are dead!!! I quickly took it from her and they all started laughing while I was completely red due to embarrassment.

LISA POV

I am so dead!! Firstly I didn't tell her about our parents' arrival, secondly that hickey and now her bra. I am so dumb! "I'll j-just go o-order something!" She said and left obviously after glaring at me. Wait! I am her bully I should not be scared of her, then why am I feeling my legs trembling in fear? "You didn't force her to do anything right?" Jungkook asked me seriously. "N-No! Why w-would I f-force her?" I said. But seriously I never forced her, when she asked me to stop I stopped every time. "Good for you!" He patted my shoulder and left.

I quickly ran to the kitchen where my wifey was and saw her talking on her phone. Seems like she is ordering food for us. I quietly went to her and back hugged her, she didn't even flinch. In fact she leaned her head on my chest. "What happened?" I asked when she hung up the phone. "I just feel embarrassed" she turned around to face me "Because of you!" She said and started hitting my chest. "I didn't do anything!" I said stopping her. "You were the one who threw my bra in the living and they found it!" She said angrily. She was about to go but I grabbed her waist to stop her. "I'm sorry" I said and she frowned. "Wae?" I asked "This is the first time I've heard you saying sorry to someone!" She said in an amused tone. I chuckled at her "It's because it's really the first time I've said sorry to someone and that someone is you wifey and I promise to do everything possible to make you happy! I love you!" I said sincerely. "I love you too!" She said softly.

I pulled her more closer and kissed her lips, she responded quickly and placed her hands around my neck. I licked her bottom lip to seek for entrance but she she kept her mouth close to tease me so I grabbed her ass and gave it a squeeze. She moaned and I shoved my tongue into her mouth. Just then we heard someone clearing her throat. We quickly pulled away and saw Jennie, Rosé and Jisoo unnie smirking. Jungkook was also with them. "You both were talking too much time, so we thought we should help you but looks like you don't need our help!" Rosé said while smirking. Y/n was blushing furiously and I swear she was looking damn adorable. "N-No, we j-just ordered t-the f-food and w-were waiting f-for it!" Y/n said stuttering and playing with her fingers. "So this is your way of waiting! Letting Lisa shove her tongue in your throat!" Sometimes Rosé is really straightforward. Y/n chocked on hearing this and I rubbed her back. "Are you alright?" I asked her worriedly. She nodded her head. The bell rang and it was probably the food she ordered.

I went to open the door and brought all the food to kitchen. Me and Y/n started unboxing it and placed it on the table nicely. Everything was set so I called everyone for dinner.

"Food is ready!"