3 left to go

It's been a year since they threw me in this hell hole. currently it's free time we are allowed out of our cells it's mostly guys they all cat call the girls except one, his name is josh. Suddenly the guards come up to me and told me someone is here to visit. My mind starts to wander while I look down at my shoes as they walk me to the phones. I look up towards the visitor and it was my mother and father. I was disappointed, wondering why they are here but Enid isn't, "Hello darling", my mother said in a clearly upset tone of voice, "Why are you here?", I said in my usual tone of voice, "we just wanted to know why you're in juvie again" "why" "because we're your family and we deserve to know what happened" "murder" "what?", my mother said as I put the phone down. The guards walked me back to the court yard, I saw josh getting picked on by some white boys that are built like toothpicks. I walked up to them, "the fuck are you doing?", I said stopping one the boys from pinning josh to a wall, "I'm doing whatever the hell I want cupcake, I run this place, I'm AJ I'm the leader!", said the 'leader' while pushing me off of him, they go back to bullying josh, "hey get off him!", I said, "what are you gonna do about it", AJ said while his goons kept picking on josh, "tell them to stop" "make me", AJ said all cocky. I knee AJ in the groin, while he falls to the floor I grab him by the ear to keep him up, "listen you little dirtbag if you don't tell them to stop you'll go missing like the guy I killed alright?", I said firmly. Then I smelt something, I look down and see that AJ peed himself. Everyone in the court yard was laughing, "G-guys let go of him", AJ told his friends. His friends stopped and looked over at him to see him crying, they have a shocked expression on their face when I let go of AJs ear and he drops to the floor. His friends pick up AJ, "once we're out of here, you're dead man", they said walking off supporting AJ so he can walk properly. Cammy comes up to me, "that was fucking insane!", cammy while offering a fist bump.