~11~

There's a person I want to sing a love song for.

***•_•***

Seonghwa and San were walking around mindlessly after managing to sneak out of Yunho's house. Seonghwa hadn't made breakfast and thought it would be funny to just let the other six wake up to nothing but the previous night's left over.

"So? Do you wanna carry on?"

"Gosh this feels so weird. He's the third guy I've liked in my past nineteen years of living. But it feels so different around him you know?"

"Nope."

"Shut the fuck up, that's 'cause he bullies the shit out of you. It's funny and I won't lie that makes him all the more loveable", San scoffed "anyways he may be flirty as fuck with us but I feel like it's so different when he's with Yeonjun. He literally left yesterday midway our whole fun time to meet up with him for like an entire hour and a half and didn't even invite Yeonjun over. But that's not my point because why would be even bother going to meet up with Yeonjun to begin with? And he must've been texting him the whole time to know Yeonjun was around the area"

"Wooyoung was laughing his ass off at you and Mingi last night whilst Yeosang was recording.", Seonghwa stared at San from the corner of his eyes, trying not to give him the most judgemental side eye "you're over thinking it San. Wooyoung probably doesn't even think of Yeonjun... that way. And if you're so convinced you stand no chance, try getting even closer to him. I'll help you if you want. I know you two are currently fairly close but do things with him outside the group and hang out with him a lot, you know. Try to get to know him better and he can get to know you better"

"I guess that works... should we head back"

"Absolutely not. Let's go to a cafe or something. I want them to suffer without food", Seonghwa stretched before dropping an arm over San shoulder, grinning stupidly.

"But you don't have your card", San raised a brow.

"Yes I do. Don't stress"

***•_•***

"PARK SEONGHWA THAT PIECE OF SHIT!", Yunho was screaming the second he got into the kitchen disturbing the entire house. Hongjoong and Wooyoung were running in.

"What happened?! Is he dead?!", Hongjoong panicked.

"HE WILL BE WHEN HE GETS BACK. YOUR BOYFRIEND MADE NOTHING EVEN AFTER SAYING HE'D MAKE BREAKFAST THIS MORNING AND RAN OFF WITH CHOI SAN."

They could hear Jongho's hysterical laughter from the living room after listening to Yunho's complaint, and then it was accompanied with a satisfied sigh. Yeosang was then forcing his head through the door.

"I already ordered chicken for me and Jongho so we have no problem"

"Of course you did.", Yunho glared at Yeosang, wanting to rip the smug grin off his face.

Mingi was stumbling into the kitchen, eyes half lidded, rubbing it "what's going on?", he yawned stretching.

"Oh no baby did I wake you up?", Yunho forgot about his anger a few seconds ago, pushing past Wooyoung and Hongjoong to kiss his boyfriend's forehead.