Coincidences and Queries

Rosalie

Jasper and Alice were not going well, for the last few weeks, they avoided each other like the plague.

Now, as she eyed their figures strolling back to the house, all the tension was gone.

They had school tomorrow, and Rosalie was having second thoughts on moving here, as much as she hated to say it.

She missed Forks, Leavenworth was not a nice town.

The humans where always drunk, high, walking around with small children who had red marks on their faces, or beating each other up over trivial human matters.

The last 3 years here were almost intolerable.

The next town the Cullens would move to was better, Hemlock Gove, in Pennsylvania looked more promising.

She just had to tell the rest of her family what tiny town she had picked.

As she sped down the hall, and jumped lightly from the top of the staircase to the lounge room, she noticed Pixie and Soldier walk through the door.

"I picked the next town."

They all ran to Rose, eager to leave Leavenworth.

As the gold eyes of her family watched her, as her lips started to move.

Carlisle

"Hemlock Grove"

There where few places in America he would not go, Beacon Hills California, Mystic Falls Virginia and Hemlock Grove Pennsylvania, where on that list.

The first was run by a wolf pack, the second was home to the Salvatore brothers Damon and Stefan. And Hemlock Grove had a creature so evil and malicious that the Volturi avoided them.

Olivia Godfrey, the Upir.

A nugde in the ribs from Esme.

"Who's behind the trees?"

Emmett's booming voice seemed to pull Carlisle from his mind.

The supernatural family rushed to the windows, although Emmett was not the smartest of the Cullens, something unknown meant something dangerous in their world.

Jasper ran outside, his wife just behind him.

As Carlisle walked outside with the rest of his family, he smelt them.

Upirs.

Flesh eating and blood draining monsters with unquenchable thirst and the ability to control minds, similar to other vampires compulsion, like the Salvatore brothers.

The only known being able to kill or harm an upir was a were-wolf, which where hunted to extinction, or another upir.

Roman

The Cullens where an odd group of cold ones.
Cold ones where by far the weakest species, but the gifts some of them had could be fatal, if trained.

It seemed that they had seen them, they where not exactly hiding.

Major ran out to stop the conflict that was bound to happen, the boy had definitely grown, mentally and emotionally.

The bronze haired one was obviously stupid, an lunged towards the upirs.

He ignored Roman, and attempted to tackle Adelaide.

NO ONE! NO ONE BUT HIM COULD TOUCH HIS MATE!

His hand reached out, grabbing the back of the male's shirt at the neck.

The sorry excuse for a vampire, who could really be called an immature temporarily immortal boy, stopped moving, turning his head to growl at him.

"Can you let my son go?" That one had to be Carlisle, Jasper said he was like a father, but had a soft spot for the golden boy. Edward.

This was the vampire who tried to attack Addie.

"I don't think I will."

"He didn't mean to attack you and your mate, he just saw you as threats."

"You all see me and Addie as threats, don't you Cullen?"

"Roman..." Jazz finally spoke.

"No, Major. He's tried to kill Addie, I can't let that slide, you know this."
He didn't like seeing Jasper sad, but the boy deserved it, and he would get over it anyway.

Rosalie

Edward, being Edward. Tried to attack the female, and that didn't work out. Jasper knew an upir, and this one was old, he seemed older than Carlisle.

Emmett ran at the one holding her brother, and unexpectedly the female tore off his arms. Emmett's pain resonated within her.

But Rose only ran to pick up his arms and dragged him behind Jasper, Carlisle, Alice and Esme.

"Did you tell them yet Jazzy?"

"No, I haven't."

"Your all invited to my wedding." Wedding? These upirs came to Leavenworth, holds Edward by the back of his shirt, rips her mates arms off and then tells them they are invited to a wedding?

"What's your name?!" Emmett never talked, as he thought that yelling worked well enough.

"Roman, Roman Godfrey."

"Adelaide Black."

"No."
Carlisle's reply was concerning.

"Whys that?"

"Your the Monster's son."

"Well that Monster of a mother is dead, but yes, yes I am. Pleased to meet you Carlisle Cullen."