Author's Note

hi there, uniqueorns!

kamusta kayo?

it's been a while since the last time i became active here in watty, both as a reader and a writer. 'coz i've been focusing on my acads and my health.

and now that i know na i am ready, again, to write consistently and actively—to commit as an author, as well, i decided to start writing this series na. since i've been also planning to write this one for sooo long now.

sinag is a story that revolves about religion, which has a big part with my character's character and the message of the story itself. so having an open-mind, and wide understanding would be appreciated and be great as you read this story.

this is for every person who's been suffering in the dark: alone, lost, cannot be seen and heard, and agonizing. may you finally find the light that can help you escape out from the dark, tears and sobs to finally be seen and heard, and wounds to finally be mend.

it may be hard to find that light, but it'll surely and always be worth looking and waiting for.

warning: this is just a work of fiction. names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental. read at your own risk.

trigger warning: this story contains sensitive and disturbing topics, such as: violence, abuse and harrassment, rape, suicide, death, and other sensitive issues that can trigger one's mental health. again, read at your own risk.

disclaimer: the religious beliefs, political views, and stands of the characters in the story are not applicable and same to the author's beliefs, views, and stand in real life.

xoxo, Yeyequeee. :)