Chapter 6

It's 6:30 in the evening and Taehyung just completed his all chores, he made dinner for his family and did all the other chores. He came inside his room and opened his closet. He took out the bag of dress that Jin gave him. He placed it on his bed and went to take a bath.

After some minutes, Tae came out from the bathroom in his rough clothes and to get ready Infront of the mirror. He put on a little bit make-up and a red lipstick that made him look more beautiful. When he was done with his make-up, he looked at the himself in the mirror and smiled happily.

He walked towards his bed and took out the dress from the bag. He opened the box and his eyes widened when he saw a very beautiful black saree. "It's so beautiful," He said while looking at the saree. Taehyung wore it.

When taehyung was all ready, he looked at the clock and saw that its 7:20pm

When taehyung was all ready, he looked at the clock and saw that its 7:20pm. Jin told him that he will send his driver to pick him up at 7:30pm. He decided to go downstairs and asked his mother that how is he looking.

He went towards living room and saw Jimin and Hobi already looking at him with wide smiles on their faces. Mrs. Kim also looked at him and smiled. Taehyung nervously Walked forward, "Am I looking okay?" He asked from them

"Pretty, really pretty hyung!" Jimin said while looking at him from up to down and smiled at him. "Yes hyung, you are looking beautiful." Hobi said, a red hue spread on Taehyung's cheeks. He thanked them and turn towards his mother.

Mrs. Kim got up from the couch, she smiled and kissed his forehead. "You are looking so beautiful," Mrs. Kim said. Taehyung smile widely and said, "Thank you eomma." Mrs. Kim smiled.

Taehyung heard the sound of horn. He guessed that it must be Jin's driver. He bid them a goodbye and leaved the house. He sat inside the car and they drove off to Jin's house.

...

Taehyung was feeling little anxious sitting in the car, as this was the first time he is going on a party and that's all alone, but the best thing is that there gonna be his friend and that's a relief for him.

After few minutes reaching Infront of the big mansion,Taehyung got out of the car and took a deep breath before walking forward. He entered inside and reached towards Jin. When he found him, he walked towards him.

"Jin hyung!" Taehyung called him, Jin turned around and smiled towards him. He hugged taehyung and welcome him. "Wow, Tae you are looking so amazing, so beautiful." Jin said. "Thank you hyung."

Taehyung saw that Namjoon was also there, "Hello, Namjoon hyung. How are you?" Taehyung greeted him.

"Hi, I'm fine, taehyung. How are you?" Namjoon asked him. They started to chit chat when someone called Jin and Namjoon. They excused and Taehyung went towards the bar and ordered a soft drink for himself.

He sat on the chair near the bar and took a sip from his drink. "Taehyung, meet my brother-in-law." Taehyung heard a sudden voice that was from Jin. He turned towards him. His eyes widened seeing the person standing beside him.