Plans in the making

The instant the final bell rang the family of vampires rushed to their cars as fast as they could without excessively attracting human attention. They all needed to get away from the building and release the stress growing in them over the last few hours.

Alice wanted to discover as much as she could about her new mate, both by looking into her future and by following her, but her worry for Jasper stopped her so, instead, she stayed close to him to support him, her hand playing with his soft locks.
She would ensure he didn't have to go through what happened to Edward the first time he met Bella.

As the cause of all the chaos skated right in front of their vehicles everyone went rigid. In the car, the windows up, Jasper's thirst, unable to smell her, diminished.

He could finally, truly, admire her beauty; his eyes took in every detail, from her worn-out black vans to her fiery, curly, red hair, her flawless movements on that unstable means of transport, he took in even the way she blinked.

She was absolutely, utterly, perfect.

His eyes fell on the small silver jewel attached to the middle of her lower lip, he then paid attention to the general picture of her mouth. Oh, what he would do to know how it felt, just one touch and he would remember the sensation forever, he would protect her forever, the same way he had been doing with Alice and she had been doing with him.

Grey smoke escaped her lips, her slender fingers clenched on a cigarette.Jasper hissed at the sight, he couldn't stand seeing her poison herself. He turned his gaze to his lover's to find her also entrenched by the beauty of Lorelei.

Edward's eyebrows corrugated in worry, he didn't like the couple's thoughts at all, things were going too fast; vampires with a human mate were often uncontrollable and unreasonable.

When they reached their minimalistic nut luxurious house, extremely similar to their old Forks' abode, Jasper and Alice didn't enter it and immediately ran off to their small cottage in the forest. It was far enough no one could hear them, not even their thoughts, every couple in the family had one in case they desired some privacy.

"Jasper, how are you feeling now?"Alice anxiously asked. She was trying to keep her emotion at bay, knowing how much they could influence the golden-haired boy but she was finding it hard, having a new mate was just so exciting.

"It's incredible that you didn't know she was going to be there," he replied
"You have already drawn her so many times! How could you not see she was going to show up?!" he, almost, growled.

Within the blink of an eye, Alice was behind him, her arm gently circling his waist: "Well, in reality, I might have known she was going to be there," she, carefully, smiled

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked, as still as a statue.

"First of all, I knew nothing bad was going to happen, I want to make that clear, secondly, you wouldn't have come here if I had told you about it and I was tired of waiting. Just because I had to do it with you doesn't mean it has to be the same with her," she replied, her chin placed comfortably on his shoulder.

"You can't just do what you want Alice but" he sighed "I guess you were right this time, I wouldn't have wanted to come here if I had known,"

"I'm always right," she joked and managed to make a smirk, even if just briefly, appear on his lips.