𝟎𝟏.

New Faces▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ━ 01

New Faces
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 01. This is the part where you run

Sitting in his bed Kolton flipped through his grimoire while his dimmed blue eyes scanned those ancient papers. He wore a black tight fitted turtleneck, dark ripped jeans and a pair of black boots with a simple black Jean jacket.

Dangling from his neck were two separate necklaces, an obsidian styled fang that was attached to a black leather string and a jade green stone that was centered around a silver chain. He played with them while he continued to read when the door opened.

"Fin." Called his sister, making him snap his eyes over toward her noticing her attire. He lifted an eyebrow suspicious of what she was about to ask of him,

"What is it Andrea."

"We got a new lead—the new kid? It's a werewolf." She informed him, making him nod jumping out of his bed before the twins exited the room.

"What do we know about em so far?" He questioned.

"Names Rafael Waithe, 17 African American, foster child." Hope shrugged, pushing open the doors to Alaric's office where the man stood grabbing ahold of his duffle bag.

"Ready?" He asked the twins.

"Yeah—we're waiting for your old ass to get up, let's go, I wanna be back before breakfast." Spinning on his heels Kolton walked out of the door followed by his sister and headmaster.

"You're snappy this morning." Alaric commented.

"Yeah—well I just broke your daughter's heart last night and she thought it was a good idea to set my painting equipment on fire so I'm trying to do this new thing called be nice so I don't rip her heart out." Kolton shrugged entering the front seat.

"Y-yeah let's not rip my daughter's heart out." Alaric nodded.

"So why did you break up with blondie?" Hope asked, leaning her head against the seat.

"I wasn't feeling it—how can I say this without sounding mean? She's a bit too obsessed." He put it lightly making Hope nod.

"Given she's a virgin but I'm not really sure I want to pop her cherry."

"Please let's not talk about popping anyone's cherry, especially my daughters." Alaric shot Kolton a look which the boy ignored.

"By the way you owe me an entire new painting set, you're lucky she didn't burn my painting or I would be destroying this school." Grumbling, he leaned his head against the window.

"How's the whole emotional thing going?" Hope asked, referring to his special gifts that he had.

"Do you know how hard it is to block out everyone's emotions? I literally wanted to throw up this morning because I felt Alyssa Changs sadness about Jed not liking her." He rolled his eyes.