𝟎𝟐.

Reflection ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ━ 02

Reflection
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 02. Some people just want to watch the world burn

The following day after his make out session with Penelope and MG Kolton sat in his bedroom flipping through some of his sketches when Hope walked inside his room with a determined expression on her face.

"What's wrong? I can feel your anxiety from all the way up here." He asked her making her sigh before she started explains what happened.

Landon had stole a knife that was locked up inside the Salvatore library which for some reason was on display in front of nosey teenagers who's never seen anything related to the supernatural.

"And you want me to help you go look for him?" Kolton muttered confused.

"Yes! You're excellent at tracking people it's one of your many qualities that you've inherited from dad." Hope sighed making him arch an eyebrow.

"I'm pretty sure I inherited my need to play with sharp things from him but whatever helps you sleep at night. Fine I'll help you find him." Standing up he started walking toward Rafael's side of the room.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Hope shouted since the werewolf in question was in the shower as they spoke.

"You want me to find him before Alaric does? Then I need something of his and Rafael happens to be his foster brother." Picking up an old jacket that smelled exactly like Landon he stared at Hope.

"This reeks of must." He groaned shaking his head making her chuckle.

"Nobody told you to pick up things you don't know where they've been!"

"Whatever." He sniffed the jacket before looking out into the hallway.

"I might be able to track him better in my wolf form—so I'll head out to the scene scope it out and find him before Alaric does...sounds good?"

"Yeah, just be careful we don't know what he's capable of." Hope warned him.

"Please you don't know what I'm capable of." He smiled before walking out of the room.

"Morning Kolton." MG greeted him a bit hesitantly—probably because he had his tongue down his throat last night but he was over that.

"Hey, MG sorry can't talk I have to go off on another twin adventure."

"Anything I can help with?" The young vampire asked him stopping him in his tracks.