v

Warning - Mature Scenes ahead.

Avani was lost in the bliss of daydreams as butterflies kissed her gut.

She rested a discreet finger on her lips, blushing as she recalled the detention.

His lips had been soft, but his kiss was rough. A domineering manner was evident in the way his tongue had touched hers, a hint of anger and lust when his hand had tightened painfully around her waist.

She sighed dramatically as she mindlessly doodled on her table with a pencil. She had never acted this way before, and it was all too foreign for her.

He was so beautiful and the fact that he knew it made matters worse. Avani looked up from her test paper and watched him unbutton the top button of his shirt and loosen his tie. He smirked subtly when he felt her eyes on him. Avani looked down, cheeks blazing hot as she chastised herself for behaving like a love-struck teenager.

Tom had been awry of what had happened between them. Avani had been not. They shared a couple more kisses in the hidden corners of the castle, each one leaving her more and more weak in the knees. She couldn't help but smile as she thought about it.

Circe looked at her from the corner of her eyes. "Are you okay?" she asked.

Avani cleared her throat. "Yes, what would be wrong?"

"No talking, Miss Chaudhry," Tom said from the front of his class.

Avani scowled as she leaned back in her seat, continuing her exam. Just because she had a crush on him did not change the fact that he was still a massive git.

Tom, who had not missed her little scowl said, "Meet me after class, Miss Chaudhry."

Avani scowled some more.

When the bell rang, the test papers were snatched from their grasp without a warning. A few students complained, but Tom dismissed them with a sharp glare.

"Do you want me to wait?" Circe asked.

"You don't have to. Just save me a seat in the next class," Avani said, bidding her goodbye.

Avani was slow in her movements as she collected her stuff. She cleaned the tip of her quill and placed it in her bag, followed by her ink-pot and then the rest of her stationery.

Avani heard a pair of girls whisper behind her.

"I wish he had asked me to stay behind instead of that reptilian bitch," one of them said.

Avani scoffed, turning on her heels. "If I'm a reptilian bitch, then what are you two? Big-headed lions with fucking straw for brains?"

They were Gryffindors, she was a Slytherin. They were big-mouthed, she was somewhat mean. They never really saw eye to eye.

"Language, Miss Chaudhry," Avani heard Tom say.

She scoffed. "They started it!"

One of the Gryffindors said, "Mind how you talk to him, Chaudhry. He's your teacher."

Avani rolled her eyes. "Like you do behind his back? Should I tell him what you just said?"

The two of them recoiled, their faces turning pale. They excused themselves, hurrying out of the class.

Avani rested her fists on her waist as she watched them go, her eyebrows tense in a frown.

Tom laughed.

"What?" Avani said, walking to him, "They were being mean to me."

She waved her wand lazily, shutting the door.