Not so innocent - Smut

(This is so unlike Neville. But yeah...)
-Year 6
-She/Her pronouns
-You are a half-blood

Y/N POV

I was sitting in my dormitory. I was exhausted from yesterday, we were in potions and I got to smell amortentia. Guess who I smelled, Neville Longbottom. Well, I smelled herbs, dirt, the greenhouse, etc. but it did smell like him. I hear a knock on my door. It sounded like Anna from frozen was gonna sing 'Do you wanna build a snowman.' (I know it's the 90's but just to give you an idea) It was obviously my best friend, Sebastian Thomas. "You may come in Bitch" I shouted to the door. He came in and sat down on my bed. "Wake-up slut, we gotta eat breakfast." He said.

I sighed and got dressed into my house robes. I went down to breakfast and sat down. I decided to eat yogurt, blueberries, strawberries and raspberries. I noticed Neville staring at me. He quickly looked away. After breakfast a got ready for the first class.

(Time skip because I'm lazy xoxo)

It was my last class, Herbology. Fuck, I suck at Herbology. I barely made it through, Professor sprout said we have a group project. And of course, I was sorted with Neville. "Should we study at my dorm tonight? All my roomies are off with they're boyfriends?" I ask Neville, he seemed flustered. "S-sure, that works with me." He whispered.

We made our way to my dormitory. We were all alone, I sat down on my bed. He sat down beside me. We were in the middle of studying when he put a pillow on his lap. Hm?
NEVILLES POV
'What do I do now?' I asked myself. I had a boner, I can't help myself. She was so gorgeous. I had to leave and fix my problem. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I said and quickly rushed out.

Once I was in the bathroom alone. I pulled down my trousers and pants and put my hand on my dick. Imagining it was y/n's. I slowly started going up and down on my dick. I became faster imagining y/n being here. I stared moaning and whimpering. "F-faster~ y/n~ mmm~ ohh~" I was in so much pleasure that I forgot everything else. I only thought about y/n.

Y/N'S POV

I followed Neville because I didn't trust him completely. When I walked into the bathroom I saw Neville jerking off. He had a huge dick man. I should probably leave. But I couldn't, he was so fucking hot right now. I was becoming extremely wet. I then heard him moan my name.

God, it was like a fountain down there. (Im so funny) Fuck, what should I do? Should I tell him I'm here? I decide to become way more confident then I am. "N-Neville?" I ask softly. He stops jerking off and looks at me looking horrified. "It's not what it looks like!" He quickly blurted out. I take a deep breath. "Can I suck your dick?" I ask moving closer to him.

"What..?" He asked extremely flustered. "Can I suck your dick?" I asked again sitting in between his legs. 'Please say yes. Please say yes. Please say yes. Please say yes.'

"Of course..." he replied breathlessly. I put his dick in my mouth, I couldn't fit it entirely inside my mouth. With the part I couldn't fit I but my hand on. I started going up and down at a slow pace. I then started picking up speed. His cock was so big I started drooling. "mmmm~" Neville moaned softly. I started going fast and rough. He then started whimpering and moaning. "Y/N~ F-FASTER~ MMMM~ HARDER~" he screamed loudly. My pussy was extremely wet from him moaning my name. I rolled my tongue around his penis. He started aggressively moaning and screaming my name. "Y/N!! IM GOING TO CUM!!" Neville screamed. He tried to push my head off, but I pushed his hand away. I continued sucking his dick. He then came down my throat. His warm, salty, wet cum filled my mouth. I swallowed it all. I then moved off of his dick and wiped my mouth. Neville was breathing heavily. I stood up and gazed down upon him. He seemed dumbfounded. "That... that was amazing..." Neville whispered softly. He pulled up his pants and his trousers. He buckled his belt and looked into my eyes. I moved closer to him and whispered, "see you later sweetheart~" I then left him alone in the washroom. Left to question everything that just happened.

THE END