jealousy...

you and Neville had just gone to the Yule Ball together. he was completely smitten for you, he would sell his soul for you. he just wanted one more night with you, just one. more. night. he was in his dormitory, cuddling his pillow and imagining it was you. "Y/N, you are so soft and sweet... i just wanna give you all the love in the world!!" Neville whispered, giving the pillow kisses and holding it tightly. he was being laughed at by all the boys but he didn't care.

you walked in, you were tired and had bags under your eyes. you were still extremely pretty (in neville's eyes), even without makeup. you walked over to Seamus and sat on his bed, you hugged him tightly and put your head in the crook of his neck.

Neville looked up, looking over at you and Seamus as you cuddled him, looking a bit sad. but not just out of sadness, out of jealousy. he wanted to be the one cuddling you, he wanted to be the one hugging and kissing you. not Seamus. he wanted to be the one to comfort you. he stood up and walked over, looking over at Seamus with a frown on his face. "Um.. could I just uh.. have a hug too..??"

you gasped loudly, your eyes light up as you looked up at him and smiled. "i'm allowed to touch you?!" you asked, you held Seamus' hand tightly and was still on his bed.

he nods slowly, he felt his face growing hot, his cheeks had turned a pinkish red colour. "Y-Yeah.. but only if you want to hug me..!!" He said, he really wanted a hug. not just from his pillow, not from random people, but from her. his crush, his love. that's why his palms started to grow sweaty, along with his heart beat getting faster and his stomach doing.. strange things.

you immediately stood up, hugging him tightly and putting your face by his neck. you then pulled him into his bed, taking off your slippers and cuddling him tightly.

he gasped when you pulled him down to the bed, wrapping his own arms around you. he was blushing profusely, his heart beat was fast and his stomach was doing flips. he was now flustered and blushing more now that you were cuddling him. was this all a dream? this can't be real! he's not worthy of this! he's not worthy of you! he felt his head being filled with lovey dovey thoughts.

"never let go of me... i need you more than anything..." you let out in a whisper, you pulled the blanket over you and neville and yawned. "i love you..."

he would've literally melted in your arms by how much he was blushing, he felt his stomach fill with butterflies. he buried his face in your shoulder, nuzzling into your warm body. he wanted to stay just like this forever with you. but he felt like the universe would just rip him away from you in a single second. "I-I love you too..." Neville had said it quietly, holding you close. he felt like if he'd lose you and this moment he would literally cry.

Seamus made snogging noises before he started whimpering and moaning. 'mmm!!~ neville!!~ f-faster~!! hard-harder!!~' he teased, laughing at you both.

Neville let out a loud 'Eep!' as he heard Seamus. he got extremely flustered, but still held onto you. "Shut up!! go do that stuff with one of your girlfriends!!"

"Neville... don't say things like that!! you might hate him, and so do i. but at least get his preference right. like this;" you cleared your throat. "Seamus, why don't you just cuddle with Dean?? we don't judge. literally none of us are heterosexual. Neville is pan, Harry is bi, Ron is omni with a preference to men, Dean is bi, and you're gay."

Neville looked over at you and smiled softly, holding you close and pressing your body against his. he felt like you were his world and the most precious thing he's ever had. he nuzzled your neck, cuddling you and just holding you against him. he would get extremely sad if you ever left him. he felt like it would break his heart to see you with anyone else, he just wanted you. to be with you. he wanted all of you. and no one else. "It's late.. do you wanna go to sleep..?"

"hold on, i need to do something." you stood up, you put on your slippers and left. it had gone 30 minutes, and you weren't there. it had gone an hour, and you still were no where to be seen...

Neville was so worried about where you had gone, all he can think about was the worst in that moment. did she leave? did she get kidnapped? was she hurt? was she dead? he would be bawling his eyes out of he was ever found out something bad happened to you. he laid down in his bed, his pillow clutched tightly by his side. he was crying into his pillow, sobbing over his love not being next to him. this has now turned into an anxious attack. he was having a big, anxiety attack.

it had gone 2 hours and 30 minutes and you still weren't there. he knew you had ditched he for someone better, probably someone more handsome and attractive...

Neville was completely having a breakdown at this point. the pillow he was holding was soaked with his tears. he couldn't breathe normally anymore, he was constantly hyperventilating. his tears would flow down his cheeks and drip down his chin. his face was drenched in tears, sweat and snot. he didn't dare to go and look for you. he knew that you would've just ditched him. what was there to love about him anyway? he didn't have nice features, he was too fat, he wasn't handsome or attractive.. he just wasn't worthy of your love.

you then heard Dean arguing with someone before shutting up. he then felt arms around him, he didn't want comfort right now. he just wanted you...

Neville immediately pushed off whoever was hugging him. he just wanted you, and if it wasn't you he didn't want them to touch him. he was hurting and he didn't give a damn about whoever was trying to touch him. he just wanted you. he wanted to be back in your arms, where he feels protected and safe. where he feels like he's loved and feels welcomed.

he felt the arms around him again but this time tighter, he knew it was Dean just trying to comfort him. he didn't want comfort, he tried yelling but it just came out as a loud sob.

Neville just kept trying to push off Dean, he wanted your arms around him. not Dean's. he could care less about Dean being there. he didn't want to be touched by Dean at all. he kept sobbing and trying to push Dean away. "I-I want Y/N! I want my darling!" He sobbed loudly, struggling to breathe.

"if you want me then why are you pushing me away??" he heard you ask, you put your hand on his chest and kissed his neck softly. "i can leave again if you want, but i thought you'd want me to stay here for the rest of the night to make up for me being gone for so long..."

Neville looked up to see you, he froze. was this real? was this all some fantasy? was he dreaming? he immediately clung onto you, he was hugging you tightly. as though you were about to be ripped away from him. he was sobbing as he held you, he didn't want you to leave. he just wanted you with him. where he feels welcome, loved and safe. "Y-You're back..! I thought you left.." he stuttered and said quietly, looking up at you with red, puffy eyes that were red from crying.

you looked confused. "left you?? why would i leave you?? you're chubby, a nerd, you're clingy, needy, lonely, possessive, autistic and you love me more than anyone!! why would i leave someone so perfect??"

he was surprised by you saying how good he is. he never would've thought that you liked his clingy and needy behaviour. let alone you liking him despite all those flaws he has, flaws that are usually seen as undesirable in a partner. he looked at you with shock. "A-Am I really perfect in your eyes..?" he asked you, he needed clarification. he can't risk getting hurt and humiliated again, not after last time.

"neville frank longbottom. you're the best person ever, you're amazing and i fucking love you more than anyone. i would give you the elder wand, the sorcerers stone and the invisibility cloak. i would kill my family for you. you are more important than i am. if you want my organs, just tell me and i'll give them to you." you whispered, putting your hands on his cheeks (AYOO🤨) and kissing his lips.

Neville started to cry even more, he hugged you tightly and buried his face into your shoulder. he couldn't believe what you were saying. he had fallen head over heels even more in love with you. he was just so happy that he could even be loved and thought of as perfect for who he is. by you. as he hugged you, you felt his heart beating quickly, his warmth flooding towards you.

"come on, breathe... and go to sleep..." you smiled, you used your wand to play 'rises the moon' Liana Flores (even if it's the 90s)

Neville had finally calmed down, he hugged you tightly as he cuddled you and buried his face into your shoulder. before finally drifting to sleep in your arms.