jealous

Daerin
Danielle's pov

I was late to class. So I ran as fast as I can to school.

"Hey Dani!" Niki grabbed my wrist. Niki is my cousin.

"OMG NIKI IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE WE TALKED!!" I gave him a hug.

"IM SORRY BUT IM RUNNING LATE TO CLASS"

"Can I come we are in the same classroom!"

"Okay c'mon" I grabbed his hand and ran to the classroom.

I opened the door. Everyone was still chatting and messing around. Guess I wasn't late after all.

"It's not late" Niki says.

I walk over to Haerin. Niki walked right behind me.

"Hey baby!" I kissed her.

"Who's that?" She asks me.

"Oh that is Niki!" I sat next to Haerin. Haerin on my right and Niki on my left.

I started a talk with Niki it's been years since we talked.

The last time we've talked is was when I lived in Australia. That was 7 years ago.

I felt stares.

I turn my head to the right and Haerin looked at me with cold eyes. I grab her hand.

I could sense that she is jealous. The teacher came in the classroom so everyone shut up.

"Okay class today we are going to be drawing" I just drew whatever I don't care about this class.

Timeskip

It was already the end of the school day Haerin and Niki has been sticking to my side all day. Haerin hasn't even talked to me a bit.

"Well I should get going" I wave at Niki.

"I will Walk with you" Niki offered.

"No she is walking with me" Haerin grabbed my hand and pulled me twords her.

"It's okay Haerin he could come with us" I started walking. Haerin and Niki behind me.

I start a talk with Niki. We laughed and giggled. Haerin was still silent. I move closer to Niki because I was going to say a joke. Haerin grabbed my hand and pulled me twords her.

Niki just stayed silent. I turn my head to Haerin and see her frowning. My cute little cat!

We kept on walking and talking.

"Well this is my stop" Niki says.

"Bye Niki!" I gave Niki a Hug and he returns it back. A large smile on his face. Niki walked inside his house. Haerin let's go of my hand.

"Hey are you okay?" I ask her.

"Does it look like it?"

"Why are you with him? You barely even met him" She yells.

"He's my cousin"

"That doesn't mean you have to be ignoring me"

We got to my house. I unlocked it. Me and Haerin took our shoes off. I got pushed to the couch. I had Haerin on top of me. We shared a kiss.

"Your mine say it"

"I'm yours"

I kissed her. It turned into a hot make out.

Timeskip

Me and Haerin are watching a movie. Haerin fell asleep on my lap. I patted her head and gave her a soft kiss.

I lay my back on the couch. I still had Haerin on my lap.

"Goodnight sweetheart"

"Goodnight Dani"

518 words