Chatpter 1/Oc Information

(Credit goes to my big sister Kitty which is Kittymasterofall14

My Oc Ash(me) Mutant Turtle Version:

Looks/Appearance:

About:

Name:Ash
Nickname:Ashie
Age:16
Sexuality: bisexual, pansexual and polyamorous
Height:5'2
Gender:demigirl
Pronouns:She/her/them
Hair color:black and red
Eye color:green

Personality:nice,mean,kind,caring,shy, quiet, smart, hotheaded, protective of people that she cares a lot about like her friends. Can be sarcastic sometimes. Is a Yandere and a Tsundere. Can be childish sometimes and tends to act like a little sometimes. Can act like she is tough sometimes but she is really just a big softie. Her personality is very similar to Raph's and Larota's personalities. She can be nice but she can also be mean if you hurt someone that she cares about a lot. She can also be a really violent person sometimes. She also has a personality that is kinda mixed of a Yandere and a Tsundere.

Weapons that she uses are two katanas and the twin sais as well as other small weapons like ninja throwing stars and other things.

Species:mutant turtle

Sides that she is on:The Turtles side as well as the Autobots/Optimus Prime's team

Friends:the turtles Raph,Leo,Donnie,and Mikey, the girl turtles Larota,Venus,Talena and Amoly as well as Jakena. As well as April,Casey Renet and anyone else that is a friend of the turtles. The Autobots like Bumblebee and Optimus Prime and the other Autobots.

Her parents:Raph and Larota

Her Fears/phobias:losing someone that she cares about a lot and means a lot of to her,spiders,bugs/insects,thunder and lighting,sharp/pointed things, being alone (sometimes),repetitive patterns or clusters of small holes,bees,big dogs (small dogs are ok but big dogs are not ok since she is scared of them),failure,being forgotten,roller coasters,gore/guts (blood is ok but gore/guts is not ok),water (sometimes), worms, hospitals,being hurt by someone that she cares about a lot,needles,doctors or dentists, and sharks.

Likes:her family,her friends,,hugs or cuddles,plushies,chocolate,fighting, violence,video games,comics,skateboarding,and head pats.

Dislikes:when she hurts someone that she cares about a lot like her friends, bug or spiders and people who are mean or rude to others. )

Raph and Larota have been together for a while now along with the others Leo and Venus, Mikey and Amoly, Donnie and Talena.

Larota ends up finding out that she is pregnant with her's and Raph's first child. She was scared to tell Raph about it.

She thought that both of them weren't ready for this.

Raph had noticed that Lara was acting differently than usual and got worried and decided to talk to her and find out what was going on.

Currently both of them was in their room sitting down on their bed next to each other.

"You have been acting differently than usual. Is something wrong?" Raph said to her/asked her.

"So you did actually end up noticing it? Nothing's wrong." Larota asked him/said to him.

"Of course I would have noticed it. It's obvious that something is going on with you. You're acting differently than usual. You get up and wake up earlier than usual. You have been eating more than you usually do." Raph said to her.

Larota just sighs and looks down towards the floor/ground. She stays quiet for a few moments or so until she eventually spoke.

"I figured you would be the first one to even notice it....it's just that...there's something that I need to tell you..." Larota said to him.

Raph was getting even more worried now. Did he mess up? Did he do something wrong? Was she mad or upset at him? He thought to himself.

"Whatever it is you can tell me." Raph said to her.

"I'll still love you the same way." Raph said and had her look at him.

"Y-you promise?" Larota asked him as she looked at Raph.

She was scared to tell him about her being pregnant with her and his first child.

Raph noticed that she was scared and was a little confused and worried about it as he rubbed her back gently trying to comfort her.

"You can tell me whatever it is. I promise I'll still love you the same way." Raph said to her.

Larota sighs again and spoke. "It's just that....I'm pregnant....that's why I have been acting differently than usual. That's why I have been getting up earlier than usual. That's why I have been eating more than I usually do...." Larota said to him and showed him a positive pregnancy test.

Raph was both shocked and surprised about it. He hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"Why didn't you tell me about this until now?" Raph asked her.

"I was scared to tell you about it.....because I thought that neither one of us would even expected it or even be ready for this..." Larota said to him.

She hugged him back and blushes a little as he kissed her forehead.

Raph held her close to him. "I understand that. I mean we didn't exactly except for this to even happen but it did. But we'll get through this together I promise." He said to her.

Larota smiles softly and blushes a little bit more as she snuggles into his chest. "O-ok can we at least wait to tell the others about it until I'm ready for them to even know about it?" She asked him.

Raph smiles softly and kissed her forehead again still holding her close to him. "Of course we can wait to tell the others about it until you're ready for them to know about it." He said to her.

"Ok." Larota said still blushing and snuggles into his chest more as she soon fell asleep and slept peacefully.

Raph smiles softly and held her close to him still as she slept. He let her get some rest. He figured that she probably needed the rest so he didn't bother her.