Another love ||Hermione x reader||

Hermione POV

"RONALD WHY CANT YOU JUST....... UGH I HATE YOU!" I screamed at Ron. hot tears run down my face. It was a lot to take in. He cheated on me with lavender brown. (I think that's her last name) Maybe even with others. 

Yes I love.... Loved him but I have another love. Their name is y/n they are a h/n (house name) a very beautiful/handsome one at that. Y/n and I have been friends since birth. Our parents are best friends and we just so happened to get in Hogwarts.

I snap back into reality as Ron is begging basically. I roll my eyes and run off to find y/n. I was running for what felt like hours until I found them. They were talking with some of their house mates. "Y/N" I yelled my voice cracking as I do so.

They turn around smiling until they see my face. "Oh my gosh what happened?" I did respond I just ran into their arms. "Hey guys I'll uhm see you later." I hear footsteps walking away. "What happened?" They ask once again. I look up into their eyes. (Yes we're taller 😎 if you're short Hermione is short now 😎😎)

Y/n's POV

I was talking with some of my housemates. "I can't believe Harry survived that dragon!" "Me too!" I replied. "I wonder what the next challenge will be?" "Same." We kept talking until I heard a voice call out my name. "Y/N!" I turned around to see my crush Hermione granger. Her checks are stained with fresh and old tears. 

"Oh my gosh what happened?" I asked. She didn't say anything just ran ink my arms. "Hey guys I'll uhm see you later." They all said their goodbyes as they walked away. "What happened?" I asked once more. She looked into my eyes. "Can we talk about it in your dorm please?" "Sure"

We stopped in front of the entrance to h/n I said the password and we went in. We went to my dorm. Since I was a prefect I had a big room all to myself. "So what happened?" She opened her mouth and tried to speak but all that came out was a chocked sob. (Play song)

🎵I wanna take you somewhere so you know I care

But it's so cold and I don't know where🎵

I started to sing (bear with me please)

🎵 I bought you daffodils in a pretty string

But they won't flower like they did last spring🎵

I started to sway with Hermione as we were hugging. I didn't any more sobbing just some sniffles.

🎵I wanna kiss you, make you feel alright🎵

I'm glad she knows this song or else I would be screwed saying that.

🎵I'm just so tired to share my nights

I wanna cry and I wanna love🎵

Hermione then interrupted me and sang the rest

🎵but all my tears have been used up🎵

"I really feel this y/n"  it took me a second to realize that something happened with Ron

🎵on another love, on another love

All my tears have been used up

On another love, another love.🎵

She stopped singing and looked me dead in the eyes. "Ron cheated on me y/n. He cheated on me....." I look at her eyes full of empathy. I pull her into my chest. "I'm so sorry Hermione." "It's alright. I'm just hurt he cheated instead of breaking up with me. I wouldn't have been sad cause I already found another love." My heart shattered when I hear that.

'Of course she's in love with someone else. You'll never be good enough for her'

My thoughts got cut off when Hermione spoke up. "You wanna know who it is?" She asked. I let out a sigh and nodded. She smiled. She went on her tipy toes and whispered in my ear, "you darling." I was fazed.

'S-she likes me back? Omg 😦😦 

"I'm sorry. I-I should go." I remembered that my hands were still on her waist. I tightened my grip on then and pulled her closer. Her face went red as a tomato and I'm sure mine is too. "Who said you could leave." I said in her ear.

My right hand went to cup her face. My thumb stroked her cheek. We both leaned in. "May I?" She didn't say anything, but she closed the gap between us. It was amazing. It was sweet, and passionate. Our lips moved in sync. Sparks and fireworks went off in my body. We parted to get air then went back in again this hungrier and harder. (that was so hard to write 😢)

My tongue (tongue auto corrected to younger) licked her bottom lip asking for entry. She happily agreed. I slipped my tongue in and explored her mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance. I won of course. We broke apart panting and a bridge of saliva between us.

"That was amazing." She panted out. I smirked as I said " There's  more coming so just you wait."

IM FINALLY DONE WITH THAT! IT TOOK LIKE AN HOUR! 😭 I hope y'all enjoyed my first one shot 😊 please request! ✌🏻