Calm down ||bellatrix x reader||

Y/ns POV

"THAT STUPID HARRY POTTER!" My loved yelled. She was angered by Harry Potter escaping through a portal with Hermione, Ron, and Dobbie. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Calm down love." I whispered into her ear. 

I could hear her huff as she crossed her arms. I kissed the side of her cheek/ squeezed her waist enough to feel but not to hurt her. (If you're tall you kissed her check if not you squeezed her waist.) I could feel her breathing slow down.

"You'll get him next Time hon." I whispered. I heard her sigh. "I guess you're right." "You know I am." I heard her chuckle. "You did well with that Hermione girl." "Yeah that filthy mudblood." I chuckled.

—— —— ——time skip——————

I was making dinner as I felt arms wrap around my waist. "What Cha doing?" Her breath tickling my ear. "Making dinner." She started to nibble on my ear. My breath hitched as I stopped what I was doing. "But I don't want that for dinner." I felt disappointment as she said that. "I'm sorry I just thou-" "sweetheart. Don't apologize." I sniffled. "You want to know what I want for dinner?" "W-what?" 

"You."

My face heated up. "Uhm I- uh." She chuckled as she rubbed her hands up and down my sides. "I'll let you finish dinner." I nodded.

—————time skip again————

I put all the plates down. Everybody was here, all the malfoys and the Parkinsons. I sat down next to bellatrix. We all started to eat, while engaging in conversations. I then feel a hand on my right thigh. I looked at bellatrix. She had a shit eating grin on her face.

She started to rub up and down my leg. My face started to heat up. She was getting close the my lower regions. I sat up. "I'm going to use the restroom."

 I went to the restroom and closed the door. I tried to calm myself down. I griped the sides of the counter breathing heavily. I didn't know she could make me like this. I signed. I used the restroom, and walked back.

I sat back down. We finished our dinner and all went our separate ways. I went to bellatrix and I's bedroom  and got dressed for bed. I heard the door open. "Already going to bed I see." Bella said. "Yup I'm really tired." "I'm sorry for over stepping your boundaries." It's okay. I know you're just horny love." "You bet I am." We laughed.

"I'm just going to sleep it off." She got into bed and wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling me into her chest. I sighed tiredly. She hugged me protectingly. "I love you." "I love you too."

Hi! That was short sorry. I had writers bloke. Remember request please! Bye bye