chapter 1

A light gray tom kit scurried over to his littermate. Come on lets go play. You just want to go play with bright stream. Not true. Gray wing be nice. I'm just stating the truth. I know but be nice. Ok. Please gray wing. Ok. Gray wing scampered after his brother. Quiet rain saw silver frost come over.  Hello silver frost. Hello quiet rain. How misty waters kits doing. You mean shattered ice and quick water. Yeah. Their fine how are yours. Don't get me started on clear sky. Quiet rain. Gray wing, turtle tail whats wrong. Bright stream and clear sky we can't find them. Don't worry we'll find them.

It been a few hours since quiet rain and silver frost went to look for the two kits. They came back both had a kit. Put us down. Who's idea was it to leave the cave. It was clear skys idea. Hey. Clear sky you had your brother worried. Sorry. It's okay. Bright stream go to your mother. Yes silver frost. Gray wing. Clear sky. I'm sorry. It's okay just don't do it again. I won't. Promise. Promise. Okay you two time to go to sleep. Ok. The two littermates scurried to their mother. They layed next to each other against their mother.

Quiet rain. Yes clear sky. Did we have any other littermates. Yes you did. Really what happened to them. Well they went missing two sunrises ago. What gender were they. Both shekits.