5-Z

Zane

Zane

I slam the door furiously behind myself and go sit down on my bed.
What the hell was that? Why was Madelyn flirting with Theodore when she's getting married to me. Not him.
I run my fingers through my hair, to calm myself a little bit.

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door.
I grumble, stand up and walk towards to it, to open the door with a swing.

"What do you want?", I groan when I see my younger brother in front of me.

"Couldn't be more happy to see me, right?", he grins and steps into my room without any invitation.

"When did I allow you to come inside?", I furrow my eyebrows as I take off my jacket, that I wore to the family dinner.

"I'm Theodore Ferrante, I can do anything I want."
I can't help but roll my eyes at his response.

"Anyway. Why did you leave the dinner so soon. We had to end it because of you.", Theo sighs and plops down on my bed.

"As I said already. I'm tired."

He looks at me and then laughs.
"Oh really? You don't seem tired at all."

"Well I am. And I want you to leave now, so I could take a rest.", I groan and pull him up from my bed.

"Are you really that tired or are you just mad about me and Madelyn.", the corners of his mouth lift a little bit.

"Why would I be mad?"

"I don't know...", his eyes wander around my walls, "Maybe because Madelyn likes me?"

My jaw tightens as I grit my teeth, annoyed at my brother and just wishing that he would disappear out of my room.

"Likes you? How do you know that? Did she tell you that she likes you? 'Cause she looked pretty bored, sitting next to you, in my opinion.", I raise my eyebrows at him.

Anger flashes through his eyes for a second before a wide smile appears on his face. "You're very very wrong then. I think- no, I know that she loved my company.", he takes a step towards me, "The way she smiled and laughed at everything I said was truly amazing."

"No wonder she laughed at your bad flirty comments.", I frown and he snarls.

"At least she laughed when I was by her side.", he stops talking and rubs his temples slowly. "Poor girl is probably sitting in her room right now and crying because of what you made her do in front of our whole family."

"I did nothing wrong. She's a maid.", I clear my throat.

"You humiliated her. Even I felt embarrassed and uncomfortable.", he scoffs, "Not to forget, she's also your fiancée."

"She's not my fiancée!", I growl.

"If you dislike the idea of her so much, then why don't you just let me take over the family business and marry her. Because as you see I don't have the slightest problem with Mads. She's a nice girl."

I feel like I'm going to explode any second. He will definitely not become the head of the Mafia and marry Madelyn. I won't let that happen.

"Just go. You said what you wanted to say, now leave.", I crack my nuckle and open the door for him to go out.

As he passes through me, he flashes me a small grin.
"Guess I'll go pay visit to Madelyn then. Bye."

Before I could comprehend what he had said, Theo was already out of my bedroom, leaving me to stare at my white walls.
I come to my senses a second after and immediately storm out, running towards Madelyn's room instead. I've had enough of Theodore's little games. It's time to send him home before he does anything stupid.

I don't think about knocking and just walk into Madelyn's room, expecting to see Theo sitting next to her but that's definitely not the case.
Instead she's turned around with her back to me as she struggles to open the clips of her lacy black bra.
The sight makes me freeze.

Her skin looks smooth and the perfect curvy body almost makes me lose my mind. But I don't let myself slip away this time.
I clear my throat awkwardly, making her jump and turn to me.
A quiet groan leaves my mouth when I see Madelyn's boobs.

What's wrong with me and what is this woman doing to me?

"S-Sir...", her voice is a bit shaky and I notice that Mads eyes are slightly red. Probably because of me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to burst in without knocking, I thought Theo was here.", I scratch the back of my neck.

"N-No, he's not here."

I nod, biting my tongue as I keep staring at her, not being able to look away.

"Do you need help?", I finally ask.

"Huh?", she bats her eyelashes in confusion.

"You were struggling with your...", I point at her bra and see her eyes widen in realization.

"Oh- Y-Yeah sure... I think I do need some help.", she whispers and then turns back around, so I step closer to her.

She pushes her long dark hair away to make it easier for me to see the clip. I take my time in opening her bra and then accidentally run my fingers over her back without thinking. My legs move back once I notice the goosebump on her body.

"Thanks.", she holds on of her hands over her chest, so that the bra won't fall off.

"Yeah...", I clear my throat, "You're welcome. I'll go now so you can change."

She nods and I walk out. I can still feel her touch on my fingers.
Just like through the rest of the day. It never stops.
And I don't think it'll ever stop.