22.

Jennie's pov

" Yes I am in love " I said and looked straight her eyes i wanted to make sure she knows iam talking about her . " Oh who is that lucky girl?" Y/n asked. " It's you " i said . I saw her eyes getting bigger with shock . I could see confused expression on her face . "What!!!!" Y/n said . " Yes I am in love with you y/n " I said it finally I been dying to say this to y/n for a very long time . Finally I told her what I feel about her and my heart feel very light now . " But Jennie . How ?whne? How did this all happened when did you fall for me ? " Y/n asked all confused.

" From the first time i laid my eyes on you in that club y/n i know it's you " she calm down and look at me giving me all her attention. " Whne i saw you i instantly fall in love with you . You can say it was love at first sight y/n . "
I hold her hand and got a bit closer to her . She didn't pulled her hands away so I knew she is comfortable with me .
" I love you y/n "  I said and kept an eye contact with her showing her iam serious about her . She is my whole world and I want her to know that I want her all to myslef at any cost. I love her more then my own life and I want her more then my next breath.
"I-i " she was struggling to get words out of her mouth iam preety sure she is very confused right now , and don't have any idea what she should say or do .

" My love you don't have to say yes or anything right away take your time . I am waiting for you . " I said . But I want her answer to be yes and only yes iam not going to take no as a answer. I will give her as much as time she wants . " I am dumbfounded Jennie . I don't know what to say to what to do " she looks down and mumble. " Hye y/n " I said and put my hand under her chin and lift it up . And get closer to her face " you don't have to rush things. Just calm down ."
I said and then she looked at my lips and bite her own lips .

Fuck she shouldn't have done it god her lips , the memories from the night falsh in front of my eyes . Her breath her soft lips I need to kiss her i need to have her I can't control anymore.
I saw her looking me in my eyes like she is under my control and will let me do anything I want to her .

I pull her by her chin closer to mine and to my surprise she didn't even flinch she just gave into my touch and came closer to me . I saw her eyes slolwy closing. And finally my lips land on her's . I kissed her finally I been waiting for this for a very long time . Her lips are really really soft ,i can't help myself but smiling in the kiss I start to slolwy move my lips and she let me i hold her neck and put more pressure on her lips. God she feels so good I can die after this and I wont even complain this kiss is way better then before. Then I hear her moan in the kiss and then i lost it all .
I need her I need to have her right hear and right now .

I pulled y/n by her west and make her seat on my lap . I bit her lip making her moan again god her moans are going to be the death' of me for sure . I roam my fingers through her hair and put my tongue in her mouth her warm tongue was now dancing with mine . Her breath and mine are mixed now i know we both need oxygen right now but we both choose to continue. She put her hands around my neck and get more closer her chest is touching mine her core is just inches away from mine . I was about to put my hand in her shirt then suddenly her phone buzz

zzzzz zzzzz zzz~~~ y/n's phone rings

Sudunlly she opened her eyes in the kiss and even whne i didn't wanted to break the kiss and let her move from her place I had to become she got up from my lap to get away from me and I can see her getting all red now . She sat on the other corner of the boat and wipe my Saliva from her lips . And it give me more thoughts about how I wana cover them again in my Saliva. She looked at the phone and pressed the button " sorry it was my alarm" y/n said and took a deep breath " I have to go home now Jennie it's getting late now "

Wait what she can't just go now I need her I want to spend more time with her  

TO BE CONTINUED.....

_______________________________________

Hye guys I hope you like this ep and if you do then give it a start and comment what you thought about this story thank you 😘