8.

Jennie's pov

  " I'll have Same as y/n " I said. And
Look back at y/n .

" jisoo baby can you please come with me to order the food " rose said while
Pouting..

" sure baby " jisoo said. I know she can't refuse and request that rose made with that cute littile pout..
Jisoo is whipped for rose..

Y/n was smiling looking at them. Mebe she was thine that they both look cute together and tell you the truth they do look cute together.

And then she looks at me. I gave her a sweet smile.  And she did the same

Wow she looked really cute with that smiley face.

I was happy that rose jisoo left with rose.  Now we are alone so that I can do some bonding with y/n . I can talk to her and know more about her.

I was about to talk to her but then Her damm phone rang.. Aish I hate it..

Y/n look at the phone screen and she had a genuine smile on her face .like someone really special called.. I wonder who called her.

She picked up the call

"Hello " she said with a bright smile.

She took a Paus for some second.  She was listening what is the  person's is saying.

" Mm Okh by , I will be ther. Love you " y/n said..

When she said that..anger took over me. I was about to kill her person who she said love you too. That perone js going to be killed for sure. 

I clench my fist and jaw.. The way y/n was smiling while talking to that person I didn't like it.  I felt jelouse and jelouse me is no good.  I wanted to took her phone and ask her who the hell is it.  What's there realtion.

But I control myslef .

She looked at me. And when she looked me , The smile on her face droped mebe she Sence my anger or something because I can see fear in her eyes..

I was again about to say  something but then rose came and
Put the food tray on tabel

" and we are back "

Jisoo and rose took there seats. In front of us.  We all took our food and start to eat..

" so tell me about yourself y/n .wjat are your hobbies and what you like "

Jisoo asked while eating her cheken. 

So looked at y/n waiting for her answer Becouse I was curious about it too  . What she like what she don't and other things  .

" well I like dancing and I like to play basketball " y/n answers proudally. 

Oh so she likes dancing and she play basketball. So that's means she must be flexible and she might have a good stamina. Hmm I like that

'That can  come handy whne we are in bed '

I said to myself in my head while smirking.. Aish get your head out of the gutter jennie..

"Oh that's great " jisoo said with a amused look.  They were both talking while rose was busy eating her food.

And me I was busy looking at y/n .i don't even remember what was they talking about.. I was focused on y/n .

I wanted her too look at me and at lest talk to me once but no,  she was practically just informing me.

Evry time I try to ask her something either she will keep silent she will answer while lol at jisoo not me.

And that was pissing me off. No body ingonrs jennie Kim.  No one.

I didn't like it.

I was looking her trying my best to get her attention I don't care if look like a creep to her all I want is her attention to me right now..

" excuses me I have to use the washroom, I will be back in five "
Y/n said and left.

I know she left because of me. Mebe she was felling uncomfortable.

I don't know why but I thing she is not comfertabel about me being around her.. Is it becouse of what happened in the club the other day.

Is she afraid because of that..? Did I do something wrong ?

I needed my answers. 

" I will be back jisoo " I said and
Dash towered the washroom.

I opend the bathroom door and wait for y/n to come out of the cubicle.

I herd the noice of flush so I rest my body on the wall and wait for her to come out..

She came out and wash her hands and face.  Whne she look up back in mirror. 

She saw my reflection in it and again I saw her scaired face.  I don't like that, that much.. O want her to be in love with me.  I don't what her to be scared of me. 

I she turn and u saw here looking everywhere but me. She was basically teying to avoid me or wanted to run away from her.

Pfss like will let her run away from me . 
" w-what are you doing here j-jennie "

She finally said. 

" why are you ignoring me y/n "
I demamnded my answer..

Now I finally will get all my answer

===//=== = ==== //===######====#

Thank you for reading
Hope you like it 💗💜💖

Follow for more and comment what you think about this ep..