"THEY ARE HERE!! " part 7 of "the new neighbors"

Authors note:the drawing was made by me sorry if it's not good I tried. Alsoooo finally can start working on this chapter :D

Wally had called everyone to the center of town (aka where the train was) and said "ok everyone ice the new neighbors come out of that train we should all say(aka yell) welcome home" he said proudly while on a stool

Everyone had agreed and waited for the train to arrive once the train arrived and stopped the people got off and everyone yelled "WELCOME HOME! " (well except for frank for obvious reasons... "

The first sight the new neighbors saw were everyone in home and the same thing for everyone in home saw the new neighbors

(This was made by me sorry it's not to good also I think I have said this before but neso has wings I just barley draw them and she also has a tail a long with Lilly and Bella it just Bellas is a rabbits tail and Lilly's is kinda seen it's just on...

(This was made by me sorry it's not to good also I think I have said this before but neso has wings I just barley draw them and she also has a tail a long with Lilly and Bella it just Bellas is a rabbits tail and Lilly's is kinda seen it's just on her side) "uhm well... Hi" neso said seemed a bit annoyed but tried to be nice to everyone to make a 'good first impression' (in air quotes for certain reasons)

Wally was the first to speak up "why hello there neighbors! I'm Wally and you are? " he asked with his head tilted "uhm neso... " Wally looked at her a bit confused "uh... Neso? And do you not have a last name? " "well for one neso is a Japanese name im originally from Japan but moved when I was little" she said looking at Wally kinda like she wasn't found of him but in reality she didn't quite trust him "oh! Why that's just the most! " 'the most?? ' neso thought to herself "uhm yeah what ever and I do just don't really wanna share that at least not now maybe some day but not now.. "

Wally eyes widened a bit when he heard that "oh well alright then! It's nice to meet you neso" he said with a smile and neso had returned a small smile back the most she can do most of the time and she thought 'at least someone got it right the first time.. ' (fun fact people get nesos name wrong at first because yes)

"And I'm lillyana but call me lilly! " Lilly had said happily and when Wally was going to ask about the last name thing but was didn't get to finish be for she had said "same thing as neso and these two as well" she said pointing to Bella and Caleb and so Wally had thought 'well alright then'

"I'm Bella and this is Caleb" Bella has said pointing to herself and then to Caleb when she said his name "well is just wonderful to meet you all! " he said with his signature smile

"It very much is! " lilly said the same energy Julie has most of the time just then Julie had came up and said "HIHIIMJULIE!SOWONDERFULTOMEETYOU! " she said very quickly only neso had knew what she said "wha-" Lilly had stared but neso interrupted "nice to meet you Julie as you probably heard out names already if I am correct"

Lilly had looked at neso surprised that she knew what Julie had said and so did Wally and everyone else (Bella and Caleb did to) but Julie eyes widened happy that neso knew what she had said

"You knew what I said?! " Julie said flapping her hands in excitement "of course I did all you were just talking fast it wasn't in another language" neso said proudly "eeee! I think we are going to be great friends! " julie said happily and neso eyes widened and then smiled a bit "yeah I think we are" (note this ain't a ship I don't ship neso with Julie they are both just happy especially Julie)

Lilly started to jump up and down "YOU GOT NESO SO SMILE! " Lilly said loudly everyone eyes widened (everyone's expect Bellas, Caleb's, and nesos) "huh?! " "oh my bad I forgot to say this but uh neso here something important I need to say that she had adhd but it doesn't seem like it but she does she just doesn't show bit a lot and uh she rarely smiles she's not usually the... Well happy type she uh well grumpy... So she doesn't smile a lot and anytime I make her smile she goes back to a frown very quickly"

No one said anything until frank broke the silence "so... Shes similar to me? " he said and then quickly said "I'm frank, frank frankly and Julie here didn't properly introduce herself properly but her full name is Julie joyful" Lilly had giggled a bit at their last names frank had continued "but back to what I meant when I said that I'm the well grumpiest neighbor here the only one well... I was but I guess now we have two... " he said with his usual frown

Lilly smiled "yeah guess there are two grumpy neighbors now! " she said with a giggle and frank has seemed satisfied with what they said "I forgot I also didn't properly introduce myself my full name is Wally darling" Wally said with his signature smile

"Oh well uh that's a interesting name" Lilly said not trying to be rude but probably seemed kinda rude but no one seemed to mind...

To be continued...

Authors note:I'm sorry to end this off with a cliffhanger but I just wanna post this and the writing took me like a couple of hours or so while the drawing in this took a couple of days (I couldn't figure out how to do the sketch T^T) but I'll see y'all in the next part bye!