8.

Happy reading!!

"I don't have much time, do it now."

How could the bathroom of this First's room be as big as his room in the old rental house.
Khaotung then stared in horror at First's current erect penis, thinking about it, he did have an amazing ass. How could such a big and long thing enter his body, and he was still living well at the moment.

Khaotung then began to squat down in front of First who was sitting on the toilet.
Slowly, he began to hold the penis shaft which seemed to fit in his hand. Khaotung had big hands like a man but his own penis was not like that! Not fair.

"Where are you going?" Khaotung asked with his hands and eyes focused on his current activities.

"To father's room," First replied, seemingly refraining from sighing. How could Khaotung actually look so innocent right now, like First was sexually abusing an underage boy. Well, he was still a minor himself.

"What for?" This time, Khaotung lifted his head, staring at First with that big dick next to his sweet face.

"An important meeting outside," First replied again. His hand now moved to stroke the side of Khaotung's face, who looked more innocent with his hair covering his entire forehead. At school Khaotung always styled his hair so that his forehead gave off light, tsk tsk.

Khaotung, who was originally not interested in doing this kind of thing during the day, seemed to be getting carried away. Plus, First's treatment and gaze seemed to make him comfortable to do this.
It was a smile that Khaotung never saw every day, a gentle soothing smile that he saw once that night (birthday party) and today. It seemed that if Khaotung wanted to see that smile more often, then he would have to get naked more often too.

The warm, wet tongue began to touch the head of First's penis, which felt cold as Khaotung was hesitant to touch and warm it.
Khaotung then lifted his head to see First's expression as he began to take half the shaft into his mouth.
He was curious, did First enjoy it or not? Khaotung actually never bothered to look at his customers, but if it was First he needed to self-evaluate his skills.

"Khao, can't you fit it all in?" First looked annoyed that Khaotung had only 'eaten' no more than half of his essence.

"Can I help?"

Khaotung felt First's hand that had been gently stroking his head now start to grab, then shortly afterward he pressed Khaotung's head to further insert the big cock into his throat.
Khaotung even looked like he was going to vomit occasionally, not because he was disgusted but because it was too deep for him!

First may have been overcome by lust, he no longer cared about Khaotung's comfort and focused on his seemingly endless pleasure. Khaotung even looked like he was about to cry but First had no intention of slowing down his hips.
There were claw marks from Khaotung's nails on his arms, but First didn't feel anything even though it looked like it would bleed and hurt to take a shower.

Until First finally ejaculated in Khaotung's mouth, both of them were feeling extremely tired.

"Fuck, you're the best Khaotung."

Khaotung then raised his head, looking at First's face which was slightly obscured by his own cock. "If you don't pay big I'll chew your cock next time."

Khaotung then crawled away from First's bathroom, he would finish his own business without First's help. He was afraid that if he was helped, which was just masturbation, his penis would enter his ass again.
.
.
.

"Khaotung, come here."

First looked presentable, Khaotung also saw that Khanapan was presentable. It seemed to be very important because both of them were wearing black suits with their hair styled.