11.

Happy reading!

The students of the school gathered in the hall to listen the speech of the visiting school. Including Khaotung and First who sat close together while listening to the teacher.
Dunk sat on the stage, on the periphery of the stage to be precise with the other students. Rather than paying attention to how his homeroom teacher was giving a speech, he was more interested in looking at First and Khaotung who he believed to be that 'someone'.

"I'm bored."

Khaotung turned his head back, looking at Phayu who was trying to be a good student to join the gathering in the hall.

"Me too, want to go eat ramen noodles after this?"

"Come on, who pays?" Asked Phayu, he was lazy to spend any money.

"First," replied Khaotung, currently First's wallet was still in his uniform pants pocket.

"Can we go after this event?" Phayu asked again.

"I don't know, but-"

First immediately pulled Khaotung's uniform collar to refocus forward. He recalled how Phayu praised Khaotung yesterday, so he was afraid of letting them engage in a lot of conversation like that.
Especially now that Khaotung was still confused about his feelings, it only took a few more touches that First needed to do to convince Khaotung that he had fallen in love with him.
If First let Khaotung talk to Phayu a lot, he afraid Khaotung would land in Phayu's heart by mistake.

"Aren't you bored?" Khaotung asked First, then whined that he was about to fall asleep in his chair.

"Want to hear something that will keep you focused going forward?"

First looked at Khaotung who nodded. "Did you see those international school students?"

"Um, I see."

"The student who sits at the front from the left, he's the one who was set up for me."

Khaotung widened his eyes, then turned to First with an incredulous look.
He knew that First was a rich kid, but he didn't expect him to be from an international school.

"No wonder you said you'd fall in love with him, he's perfect."

Khaotung completely lost his sleepiness and focused on the stage, assessing how classy Dunk looked even when he was just sitting there with a flat face, bored too it seemed.

"H's wearing a pretty watch," Khaotung said then turned to First. "Hey, it's similar to yours."

First looked at his watch. Ah, he just realized that his watch was indeed the same brand as Dunk's.

"Why, do you want one?"

Khaotung chuckled, he didn't need a watch. "I want to smoke, my mouth is bitter."

"Can you quit smoking?" First asked.

Khaotung visibly furrowed his brows, as if First's current question didn't make sense to him.
Khaotung then brought his face close to First's ear. Then, "Then you, can you stop having sex with me?"

First moved his face away and looked at Khaotung with the same gaze. "You're crazy."

"Take a look in the mirror, pervert."

Dunk noticed how First and Khaotung looked so close. That student in the filthy uniform was First's ideal type? Seriously.
Did Dunk have to compete with a hick like that.
.
.
.
.
Dunk walked around  First school by himself, it was obvious that he was uncomfortable there.
Because even after the cleanup, the school wouldn't look any better than Dunk's school.
Dunk's footsteps then stopped at the cafeteria, where First was standing at one of the food stands, making Dunk's face from full of disgust to full of smiles.