29| FESTA 2015

*Y/N

     It's been 2 and a half months since I left for the movie shoot. Now, I'm back in Seoul to accomplish the Festa. Today is the 1st of June, we have a family photo shoot for the Festa. The boys didn't know that I would be coming. Manager Hobeom already flew here a week earlier than me to polish the plans of BTS. 

     When I arrived at the company, we went to the elevator going to the floor of the photo shoot. As I arrived at the floor, I saw Aera Unnie waiting for me. We ran inside my dressing room and began changing.

(OUTFIT AND STYLE OF Y/N)

     When I was done with my look, I went out of the dressing room. Then, I saw the boys begin to take their place in front of the camera. Then, I slowly approached the photographer and saw Jung Kook's eyes widen when he saw me. 

     "Y/Nie!! You're here!" Jung Kook shouted and the boys looked at him in shock. Jung Kook looked at the boys and he pointed in my direction. 

     "Annyeong!" I said as I walked near them. 

     "You're back!" Hoseok Oppa shouted and he engulfed me in a hug. One by one, the boys hugged me and Yoongi Oppa was the last one to hug me. 

     "I miss you..." I said into his ears quietly. 

     "I miss you too, jagi." He said quietly back. We broke the hug and we were instructed to be in our position. 

     I sat between Yoongi Oppa and Hoseok Oppa. While the photographer still tries to fix us all, I felt Yoongi Oppa pull my skirt down a little. I began to fix my skirt and we looked at each other and smiled. 

     "Thanks." I told him. He only nodded and we looked in front. We took some serious photos and then some funny ones. After a while, the photographer suggested some poses.

     "What if you boys looked at Y/Nie? Then Y/Nie, do a cute pose." We all nodded and I saw the boys look at me. I smiled big and held my face cutely. 

     "Yeah! That's good! One more!" The photographer praised. I pouted cutely and made myself look at the camera angrily. "Kyeopta!" We took a couple more photos with the first outfit. We all took the photoshoot with so much fun and we were playful during the shoot.

     "Okay! Next outfit!" The photographer shouted. 

     I sat in the middle of Yoongi Oppa and Taehyung Oppa. I rest my hands beside me and lean a little. We all smiled and did a serious posing. Then, we did a couple of group photos. I was grouped with Yoongi Oppa, Taehyung Oppa, and Namjoon Oppa. We smiled and took cute poses. Yoongi Oppa is standing with me. I rest my arm on his shoulder and smile at the camera. I felt Yoongi Oppa rest his hand on my back. 

~AFTERNOON~ 

     We all sat in the dressing room of the boys and got our snacks. While eating, we were all talking about my other experience in a movie shoot.

     "When will your movie premiers?" Namjoon Oppa asks.

     "in two months." I said. "I think they're planning the part 3 right now. And I think it would be the last movie for this series." I said.

     "When do you think you'll film that?" Taehyung Oppa asks.

     "I don't know. Maybe after 2 years again." I said. I lay my head on Yoongi Oppa's shoulder as I finished my snack. I crossed my arms on my chest and sighed. I felt him move and he lay his arm around me and pulled me near him as I now lay my head on his neck and snuggled close to him.

     "They missed each other." Jung Kook teased. I only smiled and the boys giggled. 

     "I didn't have a good sleep on the plane going back to Seoul."

     "Are you sure you can still work? We have a packed schedule for the whole year." Jin Oppa said.

     "I still can do it." I said. 

     "Don't overwork yourself, Y/Nie. You remembered what happened to you before?" Hoseok Oppa asked.

     "I do and I'll take everything not too harsh and take it a little by little." I said earning a nod from them. After a while, we heard a knock on the door. Yoongi Oppa and I broke the hug and sat not too close to each other. The door opened and saw Hobeom Oppa go in. 

     "You have rehearsals with Sungdeuk-ssi. Go now because you have to film it also for the Festa." Hobeom Oppa said. 

     "Ne." We all said. I grabbed my water bottle and stood. We all walked to the practice room and began stretching for the dance. We will practice two different songs for the Festa and they'll be posting it on the Youtube platform, I think. 

     After two hours of practicing, we all got our sweat wiped away and we freshened up since we will be recording our dance practice. Yoongi Oppa managed to give me another bottle of water. I drank from it and saved half of it for later after we recorded everything.

     We began performing the dance practice and we all made the video fun to the point that we were laughing while dancing the steps. We ended the songs full of fun and laughter. We all had fun, to be honest, I think this is the most fun I've done recording a dance practice.