30| 2015 ISAC

*Y/N

~BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP~

     Jimin Oppa went first to the stadium where Yoongi Oppa will have his championship. I was late since I got some things for Yoongi Oppa. Also, I just finished an interview for the movie I did. It also premiered last night and I was interviewed by the local TV show. Now, I am on the way to the stadium. 

     When I arrived at the stadium, I was led to the place where Jimin Oppa was. We found him on the courtside, he was beside Yoongi Oppa and I saw they were recording for the Bangtan Bomb. Then, I saw Jimin Oppa see me since they heard some ARMY's screaming when they saw me. I waved at the fans and smiled at them.

     "Y/Nie!" Jimin Oppa shouted. I saw Yoongi Oppa smile and stand from the bench.

     "Annyeong Oppa!" I signed Yoongi Oppa to look at the camera and saw him nod a little understanding what I meant. I hugged Jimin Oppa and turned to Yoongi Oppa.

     "There's a camera and fans around." I whispered to Yoongi Oppa as softly as possible.

     "I know." He said as we broke the hug. 

     "Annyeong, yeorubun." I bow at the staff and wave at the camera. 

     "How's your agenda a while ago?" Jimin Oppa asks.

     "It went well." I showed a thumbs up at him and the camera. 

     "I thought you were not coming?" I heard Yoongi Oppa ask.

     "I said that to surprise you!" I said and he smiled and nodded. 

     "I also bought some things for you to drink during time outs and after the game." I said as I showed him the plastic bag that I bought from the store.

     "You don't have to." Yoongi Oppa said. "But thank you." He added.

     A little while later, Yoongi Oppa and his team were called in the middle of the court. 

     "Hyung, we'll go up there so we could have a great view of the game." Jimin Oppa said. 

     "Ne, look out for Y/Nie." Yoongi Oppa said and Jimin Oppa nodded and smiled. 

     "Fighting, Oppa." I said and he smiled big and nodded at me.

     "You're here now, so I will." He said and I smiled at him. I followed Jimin Oppa to where he was going. We were talking to the camera about what we felt about the game. Then, we heard a lot of cheering from the other members. I saw Jimin Oppa give the other poster with Yoongi Oppa's name on it. We looked at each other and nodded. 

     "MIN YOONGI!!!!" The two of us shouted at the top of our lungs and heard the fans roar from our excessive cheer. Me and Oppa were proud of what we do and signed the fans to do the same. I looked ahead and saw Yoongi Oppa was embarrassed at what happened. I laughed at his reaction and we waited until we saw that the game started. 

     When the game started, we all cheered whenever Yoongi Oppa shot at the basket. Then, I only noticed when I saw Jinwoo Sunbaenim at the court alongside Yoongi Oppa. I widen my eyes in shock. 

     "Jiwoon Sunbaenim is a teammate with Yoongi Oppa?!" I asked Jimin Oppa.

     "Ne. Wae?" 

     "He's my idol during the 2PM debut. Wah!! This was my way to see my idol, wasn't it?" I said out of an unexpected tone.

     "Yah! Y/Nie, Yoongi Hyung would get jealous if he heard that." Jimin Oppa said softly and quietly.

     "He'll understand." I said, knowing full well that he won't take this news lightly. He will be so jealous.