Chapter 1 - {Where are we..?}

"Hey Baseball!" a familiar voice called out, making him turn around. "Yeah? Is everything okay,,Knife?" Baseball asked,worried about the sharp object. "Yeah..yeah, just we should get back to the hotel now. I don't like being out here at night, especially when there's only a few of us.." He seems nervous, "I'm sure it's not bad Knife, we can stay out for a bit longer! Have you been getting paranoid or something" Lightbulb snickered as she walked up to us since she was apparently listening to our conversation beforehand. Lightbulb and Knife go off to keep each other's company instead of Baseball's, leaving him to himself. Baseball sighed, laying down to look up at the stars; 'I wonder what Nickel is doing right now..I hope he's doing okay though.' He thought, "Sorta hope he wins.." he said before he got up. Baseball yelled out the other objects name, waiting for them to respond..yet there was no answer. "Guys!?" Baseball yelled again, and again there was no answer. Before baseball could say anything else, he felt a shiver, quickly turning around to see an object leave out of the corner of his eye. He was instantly freaked out by this, thinking about whether or not he should look for the others or bolt it to the hotel..and he takes the second option.

Baseball dashes to the hotel, trying his best to get there. "You're not going anywhere." He heard someone whisper in his ear before a cloth wrapped around his face, making it cover his mouth and nose. Panicking, he attempts to shake around and try to get the object off of him; They don't happen to move at all, as if they've been through this type of chaos already. Baseball blacks out after tiring himself out, wasting all of his breath on trying to get the person off of him, soon falling over making a loud thud. The object tied him up and dragged him off somewhere, actually struggling since he's pretty heavy. "Jeez what a fatso.." The object said, though they considered it quite out of character for them, they just shrugged it off.

— 7 Hours Later —

"Hey..I haven't heard any of the season two contestants come in or ask for anything..Do you think they're okay?" Soap asked, "I don't know why you're asking me this, i could care less about those little shits.." Trophy responded harshly. "Come on Trophy we need to be serious about this! What if something happened to them!!" She started to panic, grabbing at her arms out of stress. "Oh my god,if it makes you feel better we can go look for them you little crybaby." Trophy pinched his nose bridge (?), getting off of the couch. "Okay! But we at least need to tell people where we're going, just to be safe.." Soap whined, having an uneasy feeling in her gut just telling her what to do. "Sure, whatever, i'll be outside." Trophy huffed, walking towards the door of the large hotel, leaving Soap to do what she wanted.

"Hey guys! Me and Trophy are going to look for the season two contestants, i'm kind of worried since we haven't heard from them." She texted a group chat that had all of the Hotel's residents, informing them about what she and trophy were going to do. Afterwards both of them went out, walking on the trail in the forest the led to the contest grounds; though it did happen to be a 45 minute walk, Trophy normally walked through it on his morning run though. They both had flashlights since it was quite dark, Trophy knowing to grab one since he was already near the door. While they were walking they had came across a small slope, obviously walking down it, but Soap's phone fell out of her hand as she slipped. "Oh shi-." She got cut off as she fell on her back, feeling the rocks immediately stab her. "Ow! shit.." she mumbled the last word before getting up, Trophy helping her as they continued walking.

Soap left her phone behind. Many notifications started to go off, mostly from her messages, as if it was trying to get her attention; she was already too far from the phone. Once they were about 8 minutes away, Soap attempted to grab her phone to check what time it was only to find out it wasn't there. "Dang..Trophy i think i dropped my phone when i fell, I'm going to go get it before it dies or a bird finds it." Trophy waves her off, letting Soap know that he heard her. Soap walked back to where she had dropped her phone, noticing that it was buzzing. She picked it up; someone was video calling her! She answers the phone, "Hey! What's up...Mic?" She finished as she took the time to analyze who had called her. "Soap! Oh thank goodness.. you weren't answering you're phone! But someone just came into the hotel and said that the remaining season two contestants are missing! I just wanted to see if you were okay since you went out." Mic yelled, "How could they know though, we just went out here and started to look for where they are..only because we haven't heard from them in a bit." Before Soap could say anything else Mix had interrupted her, "Soap, who's that behind you? I thought you said only you and Trophy went out?" Mic asked worried. "Huh? What do you mean.." the signal went out, leaving Soap to question what Mic saw. Soap had a gut feeling that told her to run, but she didn't want to leave Trophy behind so she turned around and ran back to where she had left Trophy.

Trophy woke up, a slight headache was present. He was in some sort of old looking place, one that he definitely couldn't recognize. He tried to speak but he had tape on his mouth, he then started to freak out a bit; shuffling around, looking everywhere. That's when he found the others. Baseball, Lightbulb, and Knife was with him too! He heard some one walk behind him, "You aren't supposed to be awake yet..i'm not even finished making the game, how unfortunate for you to wake so early..though this must be on my half. Sorry not sorry..!" That was all he heard before some sort of gas filled the room, which made his eyes somewhat tear up but made him more sleepy the more he breathed in. Eventually he fell back asleep, hearing someone laugh at his struggles before he fully lost hearing.

 Eventually he fell back asleep, hearing someone laugh at his struggles before he fully lost hearing

(poorly drawn cuz it's 2:00am 😭🙏🙏)