Chapter 2 - { I Dont Understand..}

Soap walked as she looked for Trophy, guessing that he had wen ton without her to the competition grounds; She started to run hit once she noticed that Trophy was no where to be seen, she started to panic a little. "Trophy! You there?" She yelled, turning her head to see if he was anywhere near. "Trophy this isn't funny if you're trying something! It's too dark out here for you to be trying to scare me!!" Soap called out again, noticing that there still wasn't an answer. She pulled out her phone, dialing Trophy's number so she could reveal where he is, she heard it go off from somewhere behind some trees. "Hah! Found— you.." she paused, as it was only his phone behind the tree. Soap started to get more worried by the second, opening her phone again to text the Hotel's group chat that Trophy wasn't with her and asked if they had saw him walk back in the Hotel, yet she heard a rustle behind her. Soap had seen enough horror movies to know to not stand still, she was not about to be a stupid blonde; She dashed out of the area, not caring enough to even look back since that would only slow her down. She had made it to the Hotel's doors, bursting through them and falling on the ground. She panted as people started crowding around her, "Soap are you okay?! You have a few cuts on your arm!" Oj questions, making Soap look at her arm before she bursted into tears. "I don't know where Trophy is! I dropped my phone and went back for it and when i went back to continue walking with him he was gone!!He had left his phone behind a tree, but i'm really worried that this isn't a joke! Someone had chased me on the way back and-." Soap was cut off, "Okay Okay, you're alright.. Just breath!" Mic had hugged Soap, as she was starting to shake a little bit.

-With the others-

"Whoever you are let us go!" Trophy yelled at the person behind some sort of glass, everyone else in the room looked at him then at the glass. "Hm..you talk too much." A slight high pitched voice said, sounding feminine yet also male. "What is that supposed to mean?!" Trophy getting angrier by the second, scooting up from his knees. "Exactly what it states." The person shot back, getting slightly annoyed. "I would stop now..They seem to be getting angry." Knife stated, making Trophy roll his eyes. "Whatever.." He responded. They heard the person from the window unlocking some metal door, Trophy getting up and instantly balled up his fists. Some smoke flew in from some cylinder type thing, making everyone unable to see. Trophy closed his eyes quickly, trying to get the smoke away from him, someone puts a hand over his mouth making him panic. He was being dragged out of the room by someone, yet their hands felt somewhat familiar..The door had closed and the smoke was gone, the other objects in the room taking notice of Trophy's disappearance. Trophy was able to stand straight, only before someone tackled him; This made him fall and hit his head, his face scratching against a sharp end of a table. He felt for some sturdy ground as he closed the eye he hit, he looked down to notice blood flowing on the ground. "What..the.." Trophy felt his face, noticing that the blood was coming from his face, more specifically his eye and around it. It started to sting A LOT , he started to scream in pain as he fell again from panicking too much. Baseball heard the scream, looking to the blocked out glass window in shock. Trophy tried to open his eye that had gotten hurt, only to see nothing out of it; He felt his heart drop to his stomach, opening and closing the eye trying to see out of it, yet he still couldn't see out of it. Trophy's arms dropped to his side as he realized that he most likely turned blind in that eye, staying silent out of shock. His eyes started to tear up, his toxic masculinity starting to break as he started crying. Not even paying attention to the person patching his eye up. He grabbed the person's hand, opening his eye the still could see, only to find out it was practically the person he somehow trusted: Cheesy. That stupid block of cheese.

"Cheesy. What the fuck are you doing here?" The block of cheese looked shocked like he had been caught with his hand in a jar of cookies. "u-uhm...helping you guys! Everyone has been wondering where you've been!!" Cheesy exclaimed, trying to convince Trophy. "Bullshit. You know many people don't like me there Cheesy. Now spit out the truth before you end up worse than my eye." Trophy threatened, standing up now while wiping his eye. Cheesy gulped, nervous out of his mind since he had been found out; He knew that he and someone else was behind all of this but he didn't want Trophy to find out, they just said it was a deal to get himself closer with Trophy. The golden award pushed Cheesy, "TELL ME WHAT YOURE DOING HERE! NOW!" He yelled as he was now more than furious. "Trophy quiet!! Just let me save you!" Cheesy quickly made a decision, grabbing something near him and hitting Trophy in the head with it, knocking him out cold. The block of cheese looked at Trophy and then the weapon, which happened to be a metal water bottle. "Oh shit." He blankly said, beginning to drag Trophy's body to the door that said "Operation Room (235)". Cheesy really hoped Test Tube wouldn't get mad at him for knocking Trophy out.

(i'm gonna start having a post schedule; i'll post a new chapter every week so that way i can stay consistent and look over the chapters easier!! love y'all and thanks for reading!!)