Later On

Side note: Jacob was so protective of me whenever I got hurt and even my mom pointed it out during preschool.

Me, Jenny, and Jacob stayed friends throughout the years. I mean it's not like we had a choice hahaha. There wasn't that many kids in my class. I'm joking though.

I have to say though, fourth grade was quite the year. The chaos from what I remember started a little later in the year. We all got put into the same class. Jenny and me were in advanced reading but all three of us were in average math. During this time, me and Jacob grew really close. He would make me laugh and we would argue about stupid shit. Like how he was older than me even though I was born in March and he was born in May. One time I was sharpening my pencil, and he walks up to me too and my heart beat really fast. "Haha sharpening your pencil too?" He asks teasingly. "Yep!" I say nervously and laugh while looking into his really nice hazel eyes.

Another time, is when my teacher moved me away from him cause we were talking too much. My teacher wasn't looking and he asked me if I could sit next to him again cause she wouldn't even notice but I got nervous that she would get mad, but he still begged me to sit with him. I was a too scared in the end. But this was the moment I realized I loved this boy.

But then I found out some devastating news..