$1

☆♪

WHY do i miss him so much.

the thoughts at 3 am made the girl toss and turn unable to sleep. no matter what she did, listen to music, count sheep even watch asmr. nothing worked.

she was frustrated just wanting to sleep knowing she had to wake up early tomorrow for her job.

but she just couldn't fall asleep. and it was all because of her ex boyfriend, park jongseong.

her perfect hot, amazing, husband material ex boyfriend. the one and only park fucking jongseong or better known as jay in the group ENHYPEN.

god how much she hated hearing about that group only because he was in it. she couldn't deny how addicting their songs were but even-more the choreography of the dances.

she gives credits to those including herself. she was or still IS their choreographer.

which is why she dreaded going to work tomorrow. as a known choreography around the kpop industry, she would bounce around company's, creating dances for worldwide groups such as stray kids, nct 127, p1harmony and enhypen.

she was based more on male groups because of her style of dancing. she was more hip hop, breakdance but sometimes her feminine side would kick in. though she has yet to work with females making her bummed out.

hopefully she gets the opportunity to work with new jeans or even her favorite XG.

but for now it was male groups and she just had to be stuck with enhypen tomorrow, teaching a new dance for their new comeback 'DARK BLOOD'

she listened to the whole album before it's releasing date, having the dances planned out months ago. with the help of other wonderful choreographers, they came up with their best dance according to themselves but they say that about every dance.

the comeback was May 22. they had months to teach the dance to the boys which was not the official one yet because they planned on changing bits and parts.

but for now KAIKO tried her best to sleep for the big day.