$2

☆♪

A lick to the face of kaiko woke her up in a snap. her eyes landed on her cat that was staring at her.

"ugh prada it's too early, go back to sleep" kaiko groaned. the sun wasn't even up yet but people were awake due to all the car honking from outside.

kaiko got up and stretched her body from the horrible sleep she got. she grabbed her phone, checking all the time and notifications.

6:25 AM

[instagram]
20+

[gmail]
20+

[iMessage]
100+

kaiko unlocked her phone, looking at her messages from the group chat with all her friends.

hitting send, she opened the chat with the other choreographers and backup dancers.

10:56 pm

nini 🫶
remember tmr is the first day of bite me dance! please wear comfortable clothes and shoes. you'll meet the members tmr, if anything comes up and you can't do this anymore, let us know beforehand. thank you!

yin 🤓
yessir 🫡
super nervous bout dancing w these boys :/ they lowkey intimidate me even tho i'm older than them 😓

izzy:3
LITERALLY!! my bf was lowkey sus bout me dancing w other guys until i told him their age 😭 he was worried about me catching a case instead

chae 💖
BYE THE FACT THAT YOURE NOT EVEN THAT OLD EITHER 😭 what like two years older than heeseung?? that's sad

izzy:3
i know like wtf dude💔 n e way do we know who we're dancing w or nah?

yin🤓
i don't think they said yet but we'll figure out tmr ig 😣 nervous!
should probs go to sleep, goodnight y'all 🤗

izzy:3
true mimis time ig 😴 goodnight!

chae💖
goodnight 😋🩷

6:30 am

kaiko
good morning 🗣️ hope everyone slept well! make sure to be at the company by 8! we'll see you all there :)

kaiko turned off her phone, petting prada for a bit before getting up and opening the curtains. the view of the mid dark blue sky hit the building perfectly making such a beautiful view.

kaiko went to the bathroom, doing her business. the cold air from the living room hit her, making goosebumps appear on her bare legs.

she let prada out into the balcony where his litter box was at. she went into the kitchen, grabbing cat food and preparing it.

the smell of coffee slowly woke her up. kaiko wasn't a big coffee fan but she enjoyed mixing it with matcha.

balancing a plate with waffles and fruits, coffee, and prada's food. she made her way to the balcony to sit and enjoy the fresh air.

prada began munching on his food, just as kaiko began eating hers as well.

it was enjoyable, watching the sunrise come up and the busy city wake up to do their daily lives of work, take their kids to school.

fur tickles her legs as prada rubbed himself on kaiko. he purred wanting attention so she began petting him, loving how soft he was.

prada was someone that made her feel happy and comfortable even if the person that got the cat for her is someone she never wants to see again.

on their second anniversary of being together, jay had surprised his girlfriend with a black and white cat. kaiko had been wanting a cat for so long but never got one because of jay's allergies.

despite the allergies though, jay brought it home with him after a trip to manila. he bought his girlfriend all prada stuff. two bags, one of them matching with him, some clothes, hats and sunglasses.

but the biggest surprise was to see a kitten in her apartment next to her boyfriend who had been gone for days. kaiko cried so hard that day, she was entirely grateful for jay.

the two then became cat parents- or kitten parents since the kitty was barely 5 months old. kaiko and jay struggled on naming the kitten.

kaiko's eyes landed on all the prada gifts jay bought her and said "prada, let's name him prada!"

jay couldn't help but too agree and kiss the love of his life and also a kiss to their new son.

and now kaiko became prada's only parent. 'don't worry baby, i'm going to take care of you forever' (this was a little dramatic but it's to make it more interesting)

a ringing of her phone snapped the girl out of her daydream. she ran to her room and jumped on the bed, answering the phone.

"hello?"

"hey koko, can you come to the company now? it's kind of an emergency.."