𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 | 𝐫.𝐚

REQUESTED: ME
MOOD: funny
WARNINGS: none
AGE: 16

ROBINS POV

MY BEST FRIEND Y/N is honestly one of the most beautiful girls i've ever seen, and all boys will agree with me on that, you wanna know why because any time me and y/n hang out she always gets hit on.

Or boys will come up to me and be like "how'd you get that hot girl?" which i don't, i wish i did, but we aren't dating, but everyone thinks we are dating.

So today i walked into the grab n go to grab some snacks cause i was super hungry cause i'm a fatty, love me some food. I walked in and saw a couple of boys surrounding a girl.

As i looked closer i saw it was y/n, i immediately ran over to her, i wrapped my hands around her waist which startled her but when she saw it was me she smiled.

"hey mami" i smiled making her laugh, playing along. "who are you?" the man asked.

"i'm her-" "she's my girlfriend" y/n said making me look at her with a frown She gave me a look to say shut up so i did "yeah.." i agreed looking at the man.

"your a boy" the man said "nope, i'm a girl, got a vagina" i laughed watching as y/ns eyes grew wide after i said that.

"bullshit your a boy it's so clear" he said "want proof!?" i said raising my eyebrow, watching as the man's eyes widened "he's trans" y/n said "yeah i transformed" i nodded.

"so you are a boy?" the man said "kinda" "kinda?" "i'm...not sure what i am" i said scratching my head looking over at y/n for her to say something.

"so basically he's a boy that transformed into a girl and chopped his dick off!" y/n smiled, my eyes widened.

"right robbina" y/n looked at me, the man looked at me with a weird look like he was shocked disgusted and scared.

"okay no, i'm a boy and she's not a lesbian she just doesn't want you so can you just like leave" i spilled, y/n threw her hands up in the air rolling her eyes.

"yeah...i'm gonna..go" he said before leaving the store, y/n turned to me
"you could've done along with it, it was funny!" she laughed.

"i'm sorry but no, it went too far." i laughed making her laugh too "also, mami?" i raised her eyebrows.

I shrugged with a little smirk "god your ridiculous" she laughed shaking her head "what! girls like that" i laughed, a small smile came across her face.

Her cheeks turning red "see, you do!" i laughed making her nudge my shoulder "just shut it" she smiled "yes mami" her eyes widened with a smile

NOVA SPEAKS

me and my friends act like lesbians any time a creepy guy asks us out. it's funny their reaction