𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

"Maine tumhe ek raat ke liye kharida hai" A man Said while entering her room.

( i bought you for one night )

"Yeh batane ki koi zarurat nahin hai kyun ki yeh mere liye nayi baat nahin hai" She said while looking down .

( No need to tell 'cause this ain't new to me )

"Hmm" That man hummed while looking at her face . He started unbuttoning his shirt.

When she saw him she closed her eyes and started removing her cloths.

"Aap mujhe pareshaan kyun kar rahe hai" She said feeling defeated.

( why are you troubling me )

"Main tumhe pareshaan nahin kar raha bas tumhe samjha raha hoon" He said while taking her right hand in between his palms.

( I'm not bothering you just making  you understand.  )

"Kya samjha rahe hai aap mujhe , ki aap mujhse Shadi karna chahte hai" She said being frustrated of hid continuous nagging .

( What are you telling me that you want to marry me? )

"Sirf Shadi nahi , tumhare saath puri jindegi share karna chahta hoon" He said while looking into her eyes.

( Not just marriage, want to share whole life with you )

"Ohh Agar aapka man bhar gaya mujhse toh ? Phirse is narak main chod doge ?" She said while looking him .

( Ohh if you will get bored of me then ? Will you leave me in this hell again? )

" Jisse Pyaar ho jata hai usse kabhi man nahi bharta hai balki man toh aur bhi tadap ta hai uske liye." He said while sitting beside her.

( The one who falls in love never gets satisfied with her, but the heart yearns even more for her.)

"Yeh baatein Bahar ke logon ke liye hoti hogi , hamari jaisi ladki ke liye nahin" She said while standing up.

( These things must be for outsiders, not for a girl like us )

"Bahar ke log tumse alag nahin hai" He announced while taking a hold of her little finger.

( people outside are no different from you )

"Kya woh mujhe accept karenge ?" She said being nervous .

( Will they accept me? )

"Kyun nahin karenge . Bhala tumse kon Pyaar nahin kar sakta" He said while removing her hairs from her face

( Why won't they? Who can't love you )

"Par woh bohot rich aur elite log Hai aur main ......." She said while looking down .

( But they are very rich and elite people and I...... )

"Shhh woh rich aur elite log Hai toh main kya hoon" He said while lifting her chin with his finger.

( They are rich and elite people , then who am I )

"Mujhe kya pata" She said while pouting.

( How do I know )

"Tumhe Mere barey main kya kuch nahin pata ?" He said being shocked.

( don't you know about me )

"Unhnn nahin" She said wile shaking her head.

( Unhnn No )

"Tumne meri jindegi barbad kardi. Tumhe Sharam nahi ayi." She said while screaming.

( You ruined my life yet you are not ashamed )

"Tsk tsk . Itni Sundar dekhogi toh kisiko kya sharam ayegi" He said while gazing at her lustfully.

( If you look so beautiful then why would anyone be ashamed )

"Tumhari wajah se mujhe woh sab sehna pada" She screamed at him while her tears are flowing uncontrollably.

( Because of you i had to go through all that )

"Koi baat nahin Tumhe toh adat Hai aab phirse woh sab seehne ke liye tayaar ho jao" He said while getting up.

No worries , you are experienced. And get ready again to face all those.  )

Hey Guys

Here is the prologue....

Hope you all like it ........

This book has mild connection with My Safe Heaven . You can read that till the time I update this.

Please Give shoutout for my both the books.

Waiting for your suggestion , comments and of course Votes.