Chapter Two

Abrianna's P.O.V

"You'll never be safe. I'll always find you."

The beeping of my alarm clock awakes me in a cold sweat.

"She's found me." Was all I managed to get out before I fell to the wooden floor with a thump.

"Oowww." I groaned as I slowly stood up rubbing my bum.

Letting out a huff I walked to my closet. I was able to figure out where everything was last night.

Feeling around the medium sized closet I felt a spaghetti strap and a pair of ripped jeans.

I stripped down from my sports bra and loose shorts and put on my clothing.

Putting my clothes on I start stumbling to my bathroom where I found my hair brush.

Starting from the bottom I worked my way up. Only stopping when I reached really bad knots then I just yanked.

Once I was done I walked towards the front door and grabbed what I assumed was my school bag.

My thoughts consumed me as I waited for Laura. 'She knows we're here. She's gonna try and hurt them all.'

Violent images flash through my mind.

My thought process was interrupted when a small fragile hand slipped into mine.

"Abrianna?" I hum in response to show I was listening. "I'm your History Teacher." I simply nod not fazed at all by what she just told me.

In time we arrived at the school. We stepped out of the vehicle.

Laura and I. Gasps errupted from everyone.

"Did I forget to mention this is an all Werewolf and Vampire school?" She whispered. "Yes." I squeaked back becoming shy. I hate being the center of attention.

Whispers followed me wherever I went. I guarantee questioning gazes too.

Soon Laura said she had to go and she would see me at my last hour.

I nodded. The Late Bell rang a couple minutes later and I let out a puff of air.

No later than that an agonizing pain spread in my back.

"Aww look guys it's the Blind Freak". Someone snickered. Trying to get out of his grip he pushed me back again only this time harder.

Taking deep even breaths. I tried calming down.

"Get off me! Please? " I gasped. Trying to pry his arm off of my neck.

"Hmmm...No". I closed my eyes. And whispered a 'Sorry' due to the fact that I hate fighting or violence ever since the war.

I kicked him in the jewls and grabbed his hand that was on my neck and kicked him in the back of the knees so he was on them. Quickly I put his arm behind his back.

He cried out in pain. Then small whimpers started to come from him.

I bent my head down so it was by his ear. And I whisperd. "Don't mess with me. I may be Blind but I fought battles and I won the war." A dark chuckle came from me. "If you were a real enemy you would be dead."

With that I pushed him to the ground and walked towards my class. Trying to find it.

Soon I found all my classes for the afternoon.

Lunch came and a girl named Lyla Be-Friended me. She's a bubbly person and loves to read.

She showed me to all my classes and soon enough my last hour came.