𝓐 𝓦𝓲𝔃𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪 𝓕𝓪𝓲𝓻𝔂

〘𝓓𝓑/𝓠𝓾𝓪𝓭𝓓𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓮!🧙‍♂️𝓦𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓴!𝓢𝓱𝓾 𝓚𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓪𝓲 𝔁 🧚𝓕𝓪𝓲𝓻𝔂!𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻〙

Just 1 more part and I'll have 100 done! I have like about 25 oneshots of mine left... probably I couldn't count that much... And I promise I'll open the requests soon. is getting impatient. MiraculousPokeblader You can send me your requests soon!

If y'all don't know what a warlock is it's a wizard or a sorcerer. To me it's basically a male witch. Also I might have written a reference of Tinker Bell. Not much words but I tried. And I need to try and stop being lazy.

╔══════ »»——⍟——«« ══════╗

𓂀 𝕋𝕪𝕡𝕖: ⏲️ + ❤️ 𓂀

╚══════ »»——⍟——«« ══════╝

𝓗𝓮'𝓼 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓫𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂'𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓪𝓻𝔂.

AUTHOR [P.O.V.]

Grabbing some pollen from a flower, the fairy flew back to her village. Clutching onto the bag of pollen, the wind blew past her hair. The sweet smell of the flower blew through the breeze. Once the village was in view. Flying threw and greeting the neighbours as they also carried out their work.

Arriving at her cozy home, she went to her kitchen below inside the house. She set the pollen down on the counter. Grabbing some materials and some ingredients in the cabinets. She took out a cookbook and turned to a page that will please the Queen and all the other creatures. The anniversary of all the mystical creatures. Dragons, wizards, trolls, griffins and centaurs.

But there were other creatures coming. Witches and Warlocks. The powerful creatures in the world. Despite them not being mythical. They rather think of themselves as legends.

Late at night, the moon shone brightly down on forest trees. The leaves shimmer slightly. The wind blew past the trees, tickling the leaves. The gleaming faires greeted the mythical creatures with care others had their wings anxious and were about to fly wild.

A horn echoed throughout the forest, signalling the fairies and guests that the Witches and Warlocks were coming. The guests stiffened but stayed in their seats. Holding their cups tight in their hand, watching the entrance intensely as they saw shadows walking closer to the village.

The Witches and Warlock came into view and everyone stayed stiff like a board seeing a piercing glare from the dark shadows within. One of the shadows swiftly moved from the group, scaring a couple of the working faires and making them drop some food. They hugged one another tightly.

A sinister laugh echoed throughout the village, making some fairies shiver. Y/N's eyes wandered around the village, not very pleased. Placing her own plate of food on the long dinner table she spread her wings and flew towards the laughter.

Bel held a huge grin almost making it look like he was the Cheshire Cat. Bel was about to jumpscare them off again before he was stopped by a strict and scary voice he recognized. It made his spine shiver.

Y/N: "Well, well, well... Mr Bel. Causing trouble again? Do I need to put you on a time-out?"

Bel slowly turned around with a weak smile. Waving to the pissed-off fairy, he tried to make an escape but she grabbed the back of his collar. Bel flailed in his vulnerable state, demanding Y/N to let him go or she will face her demise. She ignored him and flew down to the open dinner table.