Traning and peerage.

"Natsu harder! Is this all you have got?" Gildarts scolded to which Natsu responded.

"I'm not finished yet, Fire dragon's Roar!" 9 yearsold Natsu yelled as huge amount of  fire came out of his mouth.

"Crystal dragon's roar!" Gildarts roared and earth particles came out of his mouth as both the fire and Crystal particles clashed to dominate each other but the crystal particles ended up dominating fire.

"Huff, Huff, I will surely defeat you next time!" Natsu yelled as he fell.

"Don't dream something that you can't accomplish, brat." Gildarts said and threw a bottle of water which Natsu caught and started drinking it like he hadn't drank any thing for ages.

"You are as routhless as ever, Old man." A voice came as both Natsu and Gildarts turn to see its source.

"Big brother, Fight me!" Natsu yelled as he threw a firey fist towards Zeref who dispelled it with a weak slap while smirking.

"Aw man, I will defeat next time!" Natsu yelled.

"Not until 2 century, Natsu. Anyways I am here to take you to get your evil pieces." Zeref said maintaining his smirk.

"Yay! Finally I am getting my own set." Natsu said more firey than usual.

"Make sure you don't dump Natsu, Zeref." Gildarts said matching the smirk of his older son.

"Don't worry I totally won't dump near a dumping site." Zeref said in a sarcastic tone with a cheepish smirk.

"Hey!" Natsu said pouting.

Gilarts laughed at Natsu's response.

"Anyways I will leave now, let's go Natsu." Zeref to which Natsu nodded as a black magic circle appeared beneath them.

"Bye, have fun!" Gildarts said smiling.

"Bye." Natsu said more excited than ever and they both vanished in black particles.

Asmodeous's lab

A room with various scientific equipment was shown with 4 people standing including Sirzechs, Rias,  Akeno and Ajuka Asmodeous. Rias was excitedly look a box with different chess pieces. A black magic circle appeared on the floor as tew people came out of it Zeref and an overly excited Natsu.

"What a coincidence." Zeref said while gazing at Sirzechs an Ajuka.

"Hey, guys!" Natsu said running towards Rias and Akeno being the tallest person in the trio.

"Hey, Natsu!" Rias excitedly said.

"Hey, Natsu." Akeno greeted Natsu with a friendly smile.

Akeno and Natsu met 6 months ago while Natsu was visiting Rias' house for a sleepover at first Akeno maintained distance with Natsu but slowly became close friends.

"What are ya doing?" Natsu asked to Riasm

"Natsu! See I got my evil pieces." Rias excitedly showed her evil pieces to Natsu.

"Woah! So cool." Natsu excitedly said.

"So, Rias who are you going to make your first piece?" Zeref asked sitting to get at Rias' level.

"I am gonna make Akeno my queen." Rias said taking out a queen piece.

"Okay then I will help you with the process." Zeref said to which Rias responded with a nod.

"Okay first of all take a queen piece and apply little magic on it."  Zeref said to which Rias nodded and did as told. The queen piece started to glow bright crimson.