17| LOCKED DOOR

David Pov:

When I woke up this morning, I saw my doll's sleepy face. She pouted like a baby. I pecked her forehead, then her nose tip, and then her lips. But my actions woke her from her sleep. She opened her eyes and stared at me.

"Done staring, my doll." I teased her and she immediately turn her face to other side. I chuckled at her action. 'Good morning' I said, and she replied with a simple 'Morning'.

I pecked her forehead. She tried to get of the bed, but I pulled her back towards me and nuzzled my face into her neck. She started caressing my hair, and I fucking love it.

"David?" She called out my name, and I hummed.

"Ca-Can I ask some questions?" She asked. At first, I refused because I know what she wants to ask but then I said yes. She took a deep breath and then spoke.

"Have we ever met before we met at the hospital?"

Not again, my doll. I didn't want to argue back with her, so I got up and went to the bathroom. I did my morning routine and wore my casual outfit. She is still sleeping on the bed.

"Come downstairs for breakfast in 20 minutes." I said and went out of the room.

I went to downstairs and ordered Mrs. Kelly to place breakfast on table. Then I went to the balcony. If I don't go to the office, I have to call them here at home.

We talked a few times at work, and I ordered them to come home. Then I sat down at the dining table. Where is Adeline?

"Mrs. Kelly, you go and call Adeline."

"Sure, Master!" She said and went out to call her.

Five minutes passed but neither of them came down. I was just about to get up and leave when Mrs. Kelly ran up to me.

"Master... Master... Ma'am is not opening the door. I also tried to open the door, but it's locked from inside." She said and I quickly ran to my room.

"Doll, open the door." I said as softly as I could. But there was no response. I again knocked the door, but she didn't open it.

"Adeline, open the fucking door." I yelled this time but again she didn't open the door. Now, I'm starting to worry about her getting dizzy again?

"Mrs. Kelly, bring me the master key quickly." I said and she went to get the master key. After 2-3 minutes, she came back with master keys. I quickly opened the door and went inside the room.

I saw her. Nothing happened to her. I breathe out in relief, but now I was very angry with her. How could she be so stubborn like this?

When she saw me taking steps towards her, she quickly started taking steps back, but I was fast enough to grab her wrist. I jerked her towards me, and she collided with my body.

She placed her hands on my chest to create some distance and I fucking hate this. I grabbed her wrist and twisted behind her back and she collided with my chest.

"Leave all of you." I yelled and everyone left the room and she flinched at her place.

"Now tell me, what should I do with you?" I asked as I dragged her body towards mine and now our faces are inches away. She gulped but didn't answer me.

"Why did you do that?" I asked but again silence. She is not giving me any answer, this making me even more angry. I tightened my grip more on her hand and she hissed in pain.

"It's... It's hu-hurt." Tears Started flowing from her eyes and I fucking hate this.

"Then fucking answer me." Still silent. She lowered her face. I take long breathe and grabbed her chin with my index finger and forced her to look in my eyes.