23| THE ALLEY

TRIGGER WARNING!
The following chapter will have contents that might be disturbing for some people. Read at your own risk.

It will be triggering in terms of
sexual assault. Please skip if you wouldn't like reading.

------------

Adeline Pov:

"Be quick, I have something to tell you." He said and I nodded my head and leave the hall.

I went to washroom and watch outside. Just as I thought that the backside of restaurant will have no guard.

Bingo...

Now I just have to find the back door.

Double Bingo...

Because I found it, but I immediately stop on my way when I feel that someone is behind me. I turned my face to back. I breath out in relief when I didn't see anyone there. I took off my heels and started running.

A smile touches my lips as I walk along the pavement, my eyes travelling around the buildings occupying the scenery of the nighttime. The cool air blows against my skin, and I breathe in contentment, enjoying it. It has been a long time.

Maybe A weak...

I have a plan first of all I will go to Emma's house then I have to call Jack no matter what. Emma's house is 20 minutes from here. I have no money, so I have to walk.

Again, I feel that someone is behind me. I turned my face back to see but my surprise there is no one. You are thinking like this because of fear. Control yourself, Adeline

Just when I'm about to speed up my pace, I feel someone's hand gripping my arm so tight, yanking me toward an alley.

I'm about to scream, but the person covers my mouth placing his hand, making me struggle even wilder. Adrenaline rushes through me as the person drags me further inside the alley, muffling my screams in his hand.

He is definitely a guy, so strong that I can't break away even though I keep punching and kicking in every direction. It's dark enough because the night has fallen.

No one knows that we are here. He corners me, pushing me against the brick wall that my back smacks it. And when I can finally take a good look at him, my heart stops.

The waiter, who was hit by David at restaurant when he spilled the wine on my dress.

"You...?"

"Yeah. it's me baby!" He rasps in his low voice.

"What you want from me?" I yelled at him.

"I want you.... Adeline." My breath sticks in my throat. He knows my name. Tears begin to blur my vision as he cups my mouth with his hand.

"I've been finding you for a long time." he hissed, and I choke in tears.

"Why?" I cried out.

"Why? You asking me why? Your fucking boyfriend just hit me because I spilled some wine on your dress." He yelled at me.

I froze at my place when he cups my breast over my clothe and start squeezing it.

"No, stop it!" I scream, tears now rolling down my face.

But that apparently isn't a good move. He curses and abruptly flips my body around that my forehead hits the brick wall. I am now facing the wall, with him behind me, trapping me.