25| I NEED HIM

David Pov:

It's been 15 hours, still I'm not satisfied with torturing him. I removed his most of teeth, cut his all fingers and break his hands.

"David enough! Go home. Adeline keeps crying and keeps asking about you. She needs you." Oliver yelled at me.

"Did you do as I told you?" I asked ignoring his words. That she needs me.

"Yes, she barely eats, and I gave her medicine which you asked for." He said and I nodded my head.

"Oscar!"

"Yes, Boss?"

"Don't you fucking dare to let him sleep."

"Yes... Yes Boss" He said and I nodded my head and leave the room.

I went upstairs to our room. I breathed a sigh of relief seeing her sleeping peacefully. I bend down her level and caress her hair.

"You know, why I'm ignoring you, right?" I asked her sleeping form. When I touch her cheeks, a smile appears on her face.

"Because I'm very angry at you." I said and kissed her forehead.

"You already know the reason, right?" I asked and last time pecked her lips and went to washroom for shower. As the cold water splashed over me, I remembered last night.

FLASHBACK

Our food arrived when she took my permission and excused herself to the washroom. I waited for 10 minutes but she didn't return. Finally, I had to get up from our table and go to check.

"Macro?" I called out him when I not found Adeline in washroom.

"Yes, sir?" He came running to me.

"Did you see the doll go out?" I asked and he widened his eyes in shocked.

"No si-"

"Manager" I yelled before he completes his sentence.

"Yes, Mr. Smith?"

"Where is camera room?"

"This way sir." He said and led the way.

I had the manager check the cameras and I saw my doll run out the back door. I immediately take out my phone and called Michael. He picked up in 2 rings.

"Michael"

"Ye-"

"Check the Adeline location, faster and send me."

"But wha-"

"Fucking do as I say." I yelled and cut the call.

You didn't do this well, my doll. What do you think, you can easily run away from me, huh?

No Baby!

I have waited for fucking 7 years and when I finally found you, you tried to run away from me.

Run baby run

I came out my thoughts when I heard my phone buzzing.

"I have sent you the location and I'm comi-" He further said before I cut the call.

Because first now I have to just find my doll. After 5 minutes ride finally, I reached my destination. It's the velly. What is she doing here?

But when I entered, I was shocked by the scene in front me. This motherfucker-