26| A PLAN?

Adeline Pov:

"He was going to propose to you for marriage that night." He said and this sentence started running in my mind.

"But I-I do-don't kn-" I can't even complete my sentence. He was going to propose me for marriage.

Our marriage?

"He was very angry when you left him. I have full faith in him that he will never harm you but that day my faith would have broken if he had not seen you in such a situation." He said and hearing this word shiver run through all over my body.

Situation?

What would he have done if I had not met him in such a situation? I want to see him so badly that if I don't see him now, I will lose my mind.

"Please take me to him. I promise you, I'll never do that again. Please, I'm sorry. I'll never do that again. I promise... I promise..." I cried out

"Shhh"

"Please... Oliver"

"Ade-"

"No... No, I can't. Please, take me to him." He was trying to say something, but I cut him off.

"Adeline" He yelled my name, and I lifted my head from his chest and looked at him.

"Please" I again plead him.

"He will kill me."

"I won't let him kill you. I will stop him. I promise." I said confidentiality.

"Okk" He said and I give him my weak smile.

"When will we go?" I asked, wiping my teras.

"I'll take you the club where all the boys are going to meet." He said and I just nodded my head.

"For now, go to your room and rest, okay?" He said and I was about to nod my head but stop when I realized that-

"I don't have any clothes to wear for the club." I said

"Ohh" He said

"Can we go shopping?" I asked. He thinks for a minute then nodded his head.

"Can you wait for me 5 minutes?" I asked and he looked at me my face and nodded his head when he understands my meaning.

I went to my room and washed my face and apply some lips bam and went to downstair.

"Let's go." I said, intertwining our hands and dragging him out of the house to his car.

But before we sat in the car, Oliver's phone ringed. He looked at the screen and I can see that uneasiness on his face.

And I know who is he? I took the phone out of his hand and answered the call.

"Hello" I said but there was no response. I knew it.

"Hello" I said again. And again, no response. This is my limit.

"Baby, who is this, David? Tell him that we're both going for shopping. Do not disturb us."‌ I said on the call and acted like, I was really talking to Oliver.

"Baby, what happened? If you're not feeling well then we will not go for shopping." I again said and make my puppy eyes, so Oliver speak something, but he stood there like statue.

"Come here baby, I will give you my big hug." I said and was about give hug him then I heard his voice on call. Finally, after 2 days.

"Oliver, I will kill you, if you d-" But before he completes his sentence, I cut the call.