27| EXECUTING PLAN

Adeline Pov:

As we entered the club, the scent of alcohol and cigarettes hit my nose. I looked around and saw lots of couples dancing but also going to some corners for make out.

"Where is he?" I asked, scanning the club.

"There" Oliver pointed to a corner table.

"Let's go then." I said and was about to walk but Oliver stopped me.

"Adeline, be careful." He said and I know what he meant. I nodded my head, and we make our way towards them.

"Hello, guys!" I said, drawing everyone attention to me but I just want person's attention on me. He clenched his jaw tightly that his vanished popped out from his neck.

So, fucking hot!

He is wearing white shirt which he has tucked into his black pants and his golden chain is flashing as he leaves the top two buttons of his shirt open.

And from above he is angry but from his face's expression, he is looking dangerous.

He looked at me head to toe then he looked at Oliver. But I stood in front of Oliver, so he had to look at me. No one was speaking. I can feel the tension between us.

"Baby, let's sit." I said as I turned to Oliver. He just nodded his head. Again I turned to them and there was only one empty seat on this table. Beside him.

"Sit here." I said and dragged Oliver to there. He sat on the seat.

"Where do you sit?" Oliver asked.

"Here." I said and about sit on his lap, but David grabbed my hand, pulled me towards him. I spin at my place and land on his lap.

I knew it!

They all gasped and I can say that their mouth must be turn 'O' But right now I'm looking, or I can say that I'm staring at straight in his eyes and he was doing the same. But I was hurt when he didn't wrap his arms around my waist.

"It's hot here, right?" I said liked question and start to remove my coat, but he grabbed my hand and stop me.

And after two fucking days, I feel his warm touch. I stop my movements and cup his cheeks and placed a kiss on his forehead. I joined our forehead and rubbed my noise on his.

"I miss you." I said but it's came out like whispered, unsure if he heard it or not.

My heart arched in pain more when he didn't say anything. Tears are ready to flow out from my eyes, but I blinked them. I lifted my head from his and turned my face to Oliver.

"Sorry" I said and he just nodded his head. I don't want to break their friendship. Again, we all fell in complete silent.

I looked over the table and there was some drink placing there. I picked up the drink and took a sip.

"Another one, same please" I yelled at waiter.

"You drink?" Michael asked

"Why? Is there any problem?" I asked back.

"No. By the way, you're looking so hot today, Ade." He said

"Thanks." I said and give him flying kiss.

I wait like two minutes but still waiter doesn't surve me so, I looked here and there. But this time, there is no drink.

I turned my face to David. He smirk at me. How can I forget, I'm sitting on King's lap.

I smiled at him and pecked his smirk. He looked at me in amusement. I trailed my fingers on his neck and held a strong eye contact with him.

Like predator, he is observing my every move. I move my face closer to him. His full attention was on my face, so I take the chance and take his glass from his hand.