28| MY HOME?

Adeline Pov:

As we got out of the car David got a call from someone and he answered the call and I came into the room and now, I'm taking shower.

After taking shower I wore my night clothes and sat at dressing table. I started combing my hair.

What will do I now?

Even in the car, the situation between us was very dire. Neither of us spoke. I came out my thoughts when I heard the door open, and David came in. He glanced at me then went into bathroom.

After 5 minutes, he came out wearing just towel around his torso. I glanced at him through the mirror. Drops of water are falling from his wet hair onto his build chest.

Ohh God, these men!

He again glance at me for second then went into wardrobe and came out wearing his sweet pants like usually. Again, neither of us is speaking.

He sat on the bed and started drying his hair with towel. I stand up from the chair and stood in front him. I took the towel from him and started drying his hair.

Thank God, he didn't stop me.

"Stop" After some minutes he said, and I nodded my head and stop my movements. I went to bathroom and hanged it towel.

I came out and signed out when I looked at him. Eyes closed and acting like he was sleeping. I climbed on bed and hover him and rest my head on his chest.

Hearing his heartbeat I somehow calm down. He wrapped his hands around my waist to support my body on him. But I am not liking his non-verbal communication at all.

"Dav-"

"Sleep" He cut me off. Tears started flowing my eyes and I bite my lips to control my sobbing. I quickly wiped my tears with my hands and buried my face in his chest. He sighed out and tightened his grip on me.

"I'm sorry" I said but as came out whispered. I doubt that he heard or not. But when I don't get answer then I thought he would not have heard.

I lifted my head from his chest and looked at his face. His eyes are still closed but I flinched at my place when he yelled at me.

"I said sleep." More tears started flowing from my eyes. I don't want to be here.

I placed my both hand on bed and try to stand up from him, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him, due to my head hit to his.

"I. said. Sleep." He emphasized each word. I quickly buried my face in his neck and hugged him tightly. More tears started flowing from my eyes, but I quickly shut my eyes to stop it.

"David, I'm truly sorry for that night. I know, I made a mistake, but please don't treat me like this. I can't bear it. I'm really sorry."

I whispered in his ears, but I didn't dare to lift my head and looked in his eyes. When I didn't get answer back, so I closed my eyes and try to sleep.

.
.
.

Next Morning:

I opened my eyes and first thing I remember last night. I turned my face to other side, but he is not here. Tears started flowing from my eyes which I held back until now.

I stand up from the bed and went to bathroom for my morning routine. After that I went to downstair to dining hall.

"Good morning, Ma'am!" Ella said

"Good morning" I said and sat down my usual seat. Ella served me my breakfast and after that she give me my medicine for being my memory back.

"Where he is now?" I asked