Runious pokemon group text message

tomoa: "hey rea, are you interested to catch the last runious pokemon at paldea."

Rea: "the what 🤨🤨🤨."

Izumi: "the four treasure of ruin were once special treasures found in the east. These four treasures were a set of wooden tablets, a sword, a vessel, and a set of beads that had been corrupted by negative human emotions to become pokemon in Long ago, in ancient times of paldea."

Rea: "I didn't know about that."

Tomoa: "that's why you new at section 33 as wild Tera pokemon catcher, fresh meat. 😎😎😎."

Izumi: "yup."

Isana: "that's true."

Rea: "😡😡😡."

Tomoa: "come on fresh meat, are you going to catch last ruinous pokemon at paldea region like we did but watch out, they're very tough and strong pokemon."

Izumi: "yup."

Isana: "yeah, but our friends so happy for us to capture runious pokemons from paldea region after that."

Tomoa: "you said it higashira, what you say fresh meat. Are you in or not."

Rea: "I don't know."

Isana: "pretty please rea, it's very cool to have runious pokemon like a teammate."

Izumi: "come on don't be a spoil sport."

Tomoa: "don't be a chicken."

Rea: "okay fine I'll do it, 😡😡😡."

Isana: "yay."

Izumi: "alright, welcome to the club of capture ruinous pokemon. "

Tomoa: "atta girl, fresh meat. The last runious pokemon is chein pao. You have to is collected 8 stakes in all over at Western province (area one) and chein pao shrine located at base of the cliff."

Rea: "got it, I'll do it on Wednesday midday at 10:15 am."

Tomoa: "sounds good, but you need three people go with you to collect stakes."

Rea: "I'll get people from section 33 go with me over there."

Izumi: "great, and don't worry about two Titans pokemon, open sky titan & quacking earth titan."

Rea: "I know because dictator clavell told me about it at his office."

Tomoa: "way to go fresh meat."

[New chapter is out for today]