the surprise

"WHAT!!!"

everyone inside restaurant stared at shocked taiga sitting last booth with her friends when she give embarrassed blushed on her cheeks for causing a seen for a moment they went back to eating as taiga said to her friends in calm way, "original you got married to my original self, right." Ryuui: "yup, that's scar he got its pretty badass for going on dangerous mission sometimes."

Sumire: "he told us they won against tatus republic to save universes from armies of battle drones."

Minori: "including defeat lisia legion of doom with the help two former henchmen of gecko kuro, its claw Ketchum & serana Ketchum from section 44."

Ami: "but he lost to paldea region champion Zeke Yeager twice though at paldea region."

Yusaku: "they're having fun though."

"Delibird."

They're turn their heads to the right see friendly delibird in front of their table as he grabbed something inside sack quick to pull out three envelopes with their names in the middle and place it in middle of table so they grabbed it begins open up to grabbed folded letter and started reading it.

"Dear mr. Taksau from maid sama and toradora universe 2

Let introducing myself, I'm Lisa Simpson the head of section 33 from my original universe. Congratulations you and your friends join section 33 as wild Tera pokemon catchers because tygra idea for you three join my section. Anyway your rotom phone and rest of stuff already have at your place when you get home to see it.

Your wild tera pokemon catcher partner is chandelure along with carbink, alolan muk, and dolliv. I hope you getting along with them to battle against wild Tera pokemon from other universe to join the team or put them in pokemon storage for new wild Tera pokemon catcher pick them up as new partner.

From: lisa Simpson."

After he done reading to lower letter down to see ami and yusaki who got surprised look on their faces as he said to them, "you two join section 33 too as wild Tera pokemon catchers."

Ami: "yup, my partner is florges along with barboach, espeon, and cacnea."

Yusaki: "I got veluza, alolan geodude, piplup, and inteleon."

Taiga: "that's cool

From other side of city in part of Japan

Hanazanon's apartment

Her family and her girlfriend are proud for Sakura join section 20 as serect agent and wild Tera pokemon catcher but misaku scared for Sakura going to queen butterfly original universe to face Titan pokemon tomorrow and said to Sakura in fear, " You might killed by this pokemon titan over there." Sakura place her hand on her tomboy and devil girlfriend for class president stomach to feel six pack abs inside school uniform to look at her with a smile and said, "I'll be fine honey, I got admiral Dawn cerise and the crew with me anyway." Her family begins agreed with me that make misaku calm down to hear that and said, "okay then, have fun."

Sakura: "I will honey. "

[New chapter is out for today]