30| ANNOYING CONVERSATION

Adeline Pov:

I don't want ruin our beautiful moments, but we have to. David went into the bathroom to wash his face and I started looking at all the photographs on the wall in the room.

All my photographs from the time I was born to the age of 15 are with my family, mostly with Robert. A smile crept onto my face when I looked at my and David's picture. This is the last pic on the wall.

I was so focused on the photo that I didn't even notice when he stood behind me. I was about turn but he wrapped his hands around my waist, and I stayed in my place. He rested his head on my shoulder.

"Can we take this?" I asked, looking at our photos.

"I already have one."

"But I've never seen it." I said in confusion.

"You haven't seen much yet." He said in a teasing tone. I want to play too but I want to go home.

"David"

"Yes, Doll?" He said as he started placing wet kisses on my neck.

"Ca-Can we ple-please go.. go home?" I asked in shaky breath as he roamed his hands on my stomach. But he didn't answer me and continued his work.

"David" I said and grabbed his hand and stop him.

"Doll" He groaned out.

Finally...! But we have to go home.

"We have to go downstair."

"Hmm" He said and he broke the hug. I turned my face and grabbed his forearm.

"Let's go" I said as I tried to drag him out the room, but he did not move from his place.

"David" I yelled at him. He wrapped his hands around my waist, and we leave the room.

"Sweety, come here." Dad said

At first, I didn't want to believe it but when I looked at all the pictures and talking to David gives me some confidence. We went to them and sat down at couch.

"How was your sleep?" Mom asked

"Good" I said

"Coffee?" She asked

"Sure" I said and then she gave a coffee to me and one cup to David.

"Adeline, I want to ask you something, can I?" Dad asked and I just nodded my head in agreement.

"If you want to stay here then we have no problem. It's your home, so I appreciate if you want to stay here with your parents." Dad said and I listened his each and every words.

"Thank you but I want live with David. I feel safe whenever I'm with David." I said calmly as I could.

Because one time David already said 'No' to him. Then why don't he understand?

"Are you sure?" He again asked

"Yeah, I'm 10000 Percentage sure." I replied with my fake smile.

"Hmmm" He just hummed. First, I got shocked that he didn't react like other people did when I say like that. Dumpo, he is your dad.

"Doll, can we go now?" David asked. Thank God!

"Sure" I replied

"Wait, why so hurry?" Dad asked. No!

"Stay for dinner my children." Mom said

"Next time sure Aunty but for now we have to go." David said and I nodded my head in agreement.