CHAPTER 31

Adeline Pov:

We reached home after eating and guys I rushed to our room and quickly went into bathroom. David was teasing me all the way. I barely survived.

"Doll" I flinched at my place when he shout and barged the door. I quickly start to drying myself.

"You can't run from me." He yelled. I gulped hard remembering his words at restuarant. I quickly wear my oversized t-shirt and shorts.

"Doll" He again called out me and I quickly opened the door and was about run but he grabbed my hand and pinned me against the wall.

"Ha ha ha" I fake laughed and try to escape from his grip but he tightened his grip on my hands and pin them above my head and put his body waight on me. Now, I have no fuking way to escape from here.

"Your smile is beautiful, huh?" He asked in mocking tone and I really really gulped hard.

"David look, I was just-"

"I was just, what?" He shout at me and I closed my eyes.

But I quickly opened them when he buried his face into my neck. He left my hand rest on my waist and I started caressing his hair.

I gasped out when he slide his hand in my tshirt and roamed his hand on my stomach. He slowly slowly trailed his fingers to my chest.

But he quickly step back and I looked in his eyes. And I see concern in his eyes. And I know what for it. I take step towards him and wrapped my hands around his torso.

"David" I said but he shook his head. He knew that I still have nightmares about that night but I feel safe when he is with me.

"I'm ready"

"You're not-" Before he complete his sentence I slammed my lips on his. After some seconds he kissed me back.

We fight for dominance in tongue fight. And as usal he win. I rest my forehead on his. We stay like for moment but our sweet moments disturb by his phone ringing.

He take out his phone and looked at screen. He picked up call and start listing whatever other side was telling him while caressing my hair.

"I'm coming" He said and cut the call.

No

"Doll, I have to-" But before he complete his sentence I step back and leave the room. I went to kitchen and started making coffee for myself. I was not going to talk him for next 24 hours.

I poured my coffee in mug and went to balcony for fresh air and I was about sit down on chair but stop in my way when I looked David is going to the back of the house where the basement is.

Why he is going there at late night?

I placed my mug on table and went out of the house and follow him. I know I shouldn't do this but you know curiosity always win, right?

The basement is very dark.

I feel scared little bit now. Someone tapped my shoulder from behind me. I was about scream but he placed his hands on my mouth.

"Ahmmmmm" I try to escape from his grip but his grip is to strong. I have no option so I bite his hand which is on my mouth.

"Ahhhh" He screamed in pain. I remember this voice.

"Cupcake, why you do that?"

"Liam?" I asked and try to see his face but It's very dark here.

"Yehh It's me but what are you doing here?" He asked in serious tone. He never speak me in this tone.