CHAPTER 32

Adeline Pov:

I opened my eyes and fist thing I remember was-

I killed him

I was laying on bed and David's hands are wrapping around my waist tightly and his head was buried in my neck.

It's still dark outside.

I looked at watch. 2 o'clock. I sighed out and slowly unwrapped his hands around me and layed him on bed.

I stand up from the bed and went to bathroom. I looked at my face and then my hand again my face and hand.

I killed him

FLASHBACK

"Shhh Doll, focus." He said and I turned my face to where the knife is starting to cut his skin. Blood started flow out from his neck and I quickly shut my eyes.

"Open your eyes." David order but I have no courage to open them.

"Open your fuking beautiful eyes, my Doll." He wispered in my ear and bite my earlobe. I quickly opened my eyes and my breathe stuck in my throat when I looked-

The man is breathing heavily like he is taking his last breaths. And after a minute we see his lifeless body. No way-

I killed him

Tears started flowing from my eyes. I quickly closed my eyes to stop them but it's not work.

But I quickly opened them when my head started spinning and I started seeing black dots. Last words I heard David's panic voice.

"Doll, what happened? Are you alright? Fuck"

FLASHBACK END

"I-I killed h-" I don't even complete my sentence. I wash my face and went to balcony. Cold air hit my skin and I sighed out.

I was looking at moon but my breathe stuck in my throat when he wrapped his hands around my waist and nuzzled his face in my neck.

"Let's go to sleep, hmm?" He said but I didn't reply him. He start placing wet kisses on my neck.

"Ahhh" I hissed in pain when he bite my skin. He quickly place wet kisses their for smoothing my pain away.

"Da-David please." I said and he quickly stopped his movements. I gasped out of nowhere when he lifted me in his arms and take me into room.

He layed me down on bed and slept beside me. He wrapped his hands around my waist. I turned my face to celling but I know he was looking at me. I closed my eyes and try to sleep but I can't-

"Go to sleep, Doll." He sternly said

I hate this

"Or should I help you sleep, huh?" He wispered in my ear and I quickly turned my face to him and glare at him.

"You know, doll, that you are the only one in the whole world who can glare at me, stare at me, shout at me and punch at me." He said while caressing my hair.

"But" He said and cupped my cheeks in his one hand and chase my face closer to him.

"Don't you dare to ignore me or disrespect me." He add

I was about smile hearing his first line but after second I really want to slap him. I don't want to look him. I was about turned my face but he tightened his grip on my face.

"What I said a second ago?" He asked and I tell that he is very very angry now. Why he is angry here, I should be angry.

I grabbed his hand and removed his hands from my face and turned my body to other side so I can't see him.