Chapter 2

Vegeta watched with close eyes as Bulma inspected Goku. Goku seemed to be fine with it, letting her do a full body exam. Except when it came to his privates, for some reason he seemed shy about that. Even though before he seemed fine running around naked.

"Am I okay?" Goku finally asked, much to Bulmas surprise since he hadn't said a word since her arrival. "I don't feel sick."

"You said he arrived wrapped up?" Vegeta nodded. "With no memory of who he is?" Another nod. Bulma sighed and scratched her head. "A mystery indeed. For the memory loss I'd say he probably hit his head again... As for being wrapped up and sent here well I can't explain that." Vegeta grunted and stood up.

"I figured. Strangest of all is that, and the fact he's still got all his power. I can sense it." Goku looked at Vegeta and smiled, leaning on him. "Of course he's still soft as ever." Vegeta muttered.

"Ya know what." Bulma smirked to herself. "Why not keep him here. If he shows any physical problems give me a call or fly him to the lookout. Dende might know more on this than me, hell he may know why all this is happening." Bulma lightly touched Goku on his arm and smiled. "Keep Vegeta in his place okay?" Vegeta tensed up and Bulma laughed, quickly leaving before they'd start yelling at eachother.

"Wench." Vegeta muttered. Goku blinked at him then got up. "Where are you going?"

"To shower. She touched me all over... It made me feel funny." Vegeta smirked and shook his head. "What?"

"No. First we're going to go see Dende. He needs to figure out what's going on." Goku looked at the ground.

"Uh... Who's Dende?"

~~~~~~~

"Goku!" Dende smiled. "Nice to see you again." Goku blinked at him.

"Hmph." Piccolo walked over. "Don't tell me you knocked him into amnesia."

"No but he has it and we don't know why."

"Amnesia.  Maybe if he hit his head I can heal him, though... If he did something to cause this without an injury, then I can't help. Let me give it a shot though." Vegeta nodded as Dendes hands began to glow, and try to heal Goku.