CHAPTER 34

Adeline Pov:

"JEALOUS KING!" I yelled at him. He quickly take his step near to us and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Yes, Yes I'm!"

"For you, do you have any problem?" He asked in his husky voice that I gulped hard and shook my head as his reply.

"Words, my pove" He demand and tightand his grip on me.

Fuck...!

"N-No"

"Good" He said and dragged me into hall. I breath out in relief but my breath stuck in my throat when I see all family members chatting and laughing but when they see us they all stop chatting.

It's because of me

"Here comes my third daughter." Aunty Hannah said, David's mother.

"How are you, Adeline?" She asked as she hugged me.

"I'm fine and How are you?" I asked as she break the hug.

"Look, I'm all fit and fine." She said and I give her my big smile.

Likewise, I great all expect David's sister. When I was about to go her, she went out of the hall. I don't know the reason.

"Doll" David called me and I went to him and sat beside him.

"Are you okk?" He asked and I nodded my head. We talked a few minutes and now we are sitting on the dining table.

"Alain, where is your mom went?" Dad asked. Yehh they tell me to call him mom and dad.

"In ou-our room." Alain replied.

He is so cute!

He is sitting between me and David. David's face was a sight to behold as Alain sat down next to me. I want to laugh at him but shut my mounth when he glare at me.

"Go and bring her here." Dad again said and little boy nodded his head and looked at me.

"Can I go with him?" I asked looking at Dad.

"Sure." He said and I nodded my head and went with Alain.

We leave the hall and Alain guide me to his room. He held my finger so strongly and I just stare at his face.

Robert

I mummers as I see his features in this little angel. He opened the door and I saw Diana standing in front of my brother's picture and saying something and tears are flowing from her eyes.

"Alain, you go, I'm bringing your mom." I said and he nodded his head and went to hall.

"You know when I saw her first time, I couldn't believe that she was our Adeline but when I saw her eyes all my doubts disappeared." She said take long breathe and again said.

"Just like yours." She said and tears started flowing my eyes too.

"I don't know where David find her but I can finally say that David is happy at heart." She said and I cultched my dress to control my sob.

Am I that important to you David?

"Now, No longer bothering my brother in dreams okk. They are going to get married soon so give them your blessings okk." She said and wiped her tears.

When I sleep with him, he doesn't have any nightmare.

"Sorry, I forgot you don't appear in his dreams anymore since Adeline came to him. He told me when he visited me at the hospital." I take long breathe and wiped my tears and knocked on the door.