CHAPTER 36

Adeline Pov:

Now we are in decor store. For his surprise of course. After 3-4 hour we finally buy all things which I want for his surprise. Just one thing is remaining.

"Now which thing is left to buy?" She asked

"My dress" I said

"Ohhh dress" She said in teasing tone.

"I know one place." She said and winked at me and dragged me to store. My whole face turned into 'O' looking clothes infront me.

"Diana, I said my dress but this is-"

"Your surprise includes your dress too." She said and give me some dress for trial.

These clothes are not called dresses.

I sighed out and tried all clothes. After 1 hour she finally choose one piece for my surprise and bought the remaining 2-3 clothes for regular saying that 'you need this in future.'

I payed the bill but suddenly her phone ringed. She pick up the call and started talking. I stand their admiring another clothes.

"Ade?" She called out me and I went to her.

"We have to go now." She said

"Home?" I asked

"No, it's surprise." She said and dragged me out of the mall.

It's already night.

My whole day went in shoping and thinking I'm ready or not for his surprise. After like 15 minutes ride we reached a big restaurant. Did she wants us to dinner or what?

"Ade fast, someone is waiting for us." She said as she grabbed my hand and dragged me into resturant which is whole empty. I narrowed my eyes in confusion.

"Who?" I asked as a waiter came to us and lead the way.

"I already said it's surprise." She said and I just nodded my head because I don't want to argue further because I'm already tired.

"Surprise" She yelled and my breath stuck in my throat when I saw him sitting on the table looking goddess of god.

He stare at from head to toe and then in my eyes. He clenched and unclenched his jaw and I just stand there like statue.

Why?

He gestured us to sat beside their. I was about sit beside him but he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. I land on his lap. I inhealed his manly fragrance and pecked his neck.

He grabbed my thigh and shiver run through all over my body. He adjusted me on his lap and I rest my head on his shoulder.

My breath stuck in my throat when he travelled his hands on my upper thigh. Due to my short dress my upper thigh already visible for him.

He glared at me. I gulped hard and looked at Diana. She was already looking at us with loving eyes.

"How was your shopping?" He asked and I turned my face to him. He pecked my lips before I answer him.

"G-Good" I said

Why I'm shuttering?

"We wre in public guys." Diana yelled at us. But she shut her mouth when David glare at her.

Ohh god this men

"What do you both want to eat?" He asked as he looked in the menu. I looked too and place my fingure at Italian noodles. He immediately give my order then for him.

We are waiting for our food when suddenly David's phone ring. He wants to talk in private so he sat me on couch and went to window side.

"Ade, what happened?" Diana asked as I looked here and there because I feel like someone is watching us.