Chapter 1: Rocks.

[Episode 1 starts.]

Dora was standing near a cliff. She had one foot on a rock, and she was feeling the wind rush past her face and her hair blow with the air.

Then, Saw came over to her and asked "What are you doing, Dora?" with a smile on her face.

Dora turned around to face her and smiled. "Oh nothing, just chilling with the air, my amigo."

Saw smiled back and hand signalled to follow her. Dora followed Saw, not having anything better to do at the moment. Saw led her to Four, who was starting a new season, as TPOT recently ended.

"Hello Dora and Saw, I finally have you. I just need Golf Ball and Teardrop to join..." Four explains. 

Tennis Ball comes back with Golf Ball, and Teardrop comes over with her laser gun, ready to compete.

"Alright, we have 64 I believe. Now go into 8 teams of 8, again." Four says. 

Dora and Saw looked at the contestants for this season, knowing they were going to team up. Something feels different though... Loser had been replaced with Purple Face, Foldy and Stapy hand been replaced by Evil Leafy and Nonexisty, and Firey Jr. had been replaced by Profily. 

After a while, everyone was on a team. 

The teams hadn't had names yet, but they were eventually named. Four announced the first challenge was to destroy their team's giant rock to find the Emerald inside. Dora got to work by trying to smash it open with her forehead, in which she failed. She then used saw to attempt to saw it open, that failed too. 

  "Why is it so damn hard to open a stone?"

[thank you for my first vote, @n3wb1e4lliance_ or ScarletDrawz]